APSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 65 Assistant Engineer (Civil) Vacancy
APSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineer Posts – The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has invited applications from Indian nationals for filling 65 Assistant Engineer (Civil) vacancies at its end.
Candidates can submit the duly filled applications through the offline mode by 02nd February 2019. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
APSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Organization Name: Assam Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Employment Type: Assam Govt. Jobs
- Total No. of Vacancies: 65 Posts
- Job Location: Assam
Also see: Latest Recruitments
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
- A candidate must pass bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an India or Foreign University recognized by the Government i.e. recognized by A.I.C.T.E. (Attach self-attested valid supporting documents); OR
- A candidate having passed part A & B of the Associate Membership Examination of the institution of Engineers (India) and possessing a certificate to that effect from the Institution of Engineers (India) recognized by Govt. i.e. recognized by A.I.C.T.E will also be educationally qualified for direct recruitment as Assistant Engineer. (Attach self-attested valid supporting documents).
- The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2018. The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e up to 41 years as per Govt.
- Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents
Also See: List of Entrance Exams after Graduation
- The selection process will be based on OMR based Screening test or written examination and Viva-voce interview.
- The Viva-Voce test will be held in respect of those candidates who have qualified in the Written Examination
Scheme of Written Exam:
- General Studies – 50 No. of Questions & 100 Marks
- Civil Engineering – 50 No. of Questions & 100 Marks
- Total – 100 No. of Questions & 200 Marks
- Rs.250/- for General candidates
- Rs.150/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC candidates
- No Fee for Candidates having BPL Certificate
Mode of Payment
- Application fee paid through Head of Account viz. “NON-TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON-TAX REVENUE 0051 PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, 105 STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION / APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF THE ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”
APSC Assistant Engineer Pay Scale
- Rs.30000/- 110000/- (PB-4) with Grade pay of Rs. 12700/- plus other allowances as Admissible under the Rules.
Check out latest info on Bank Jobs
APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- All interested and eligible candidates send the application form (Downloaded from APSC website www.apsc.nic.in)
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
- Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC website www.apsc.nic.in (Application form DR).
APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 Dates
- Commencement of Submission of Application Form: 02nd January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 02nd February 2019