GGSIPU-CET 2019 Selection Procedure
Check out the GGSIPU-CET 2019 Selection Procedure, conduct of GGSIPU-CET 2019 exam, etc. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will conduct GGSIPU-CET 2019. The admission to undergraduate engineering courses offered by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will be done on the basis of score and rank achieved by the candidates in GGSIPU-CET 2019. Here is the GGSIPU-CET 2019 Selection Procedure:-
- The Common Entrance Test IPU-CET 2019 will be conducted.
- After the declaration of result of IPU-CET 2019, a cut off will be made for B.Tech applicants.
- Then a merit list will be created and candidates will be called for the counseling for allotment of seats in the university and its affiliated colleges.
- The names of the candidates will be arranged in the decreasing order of the marks scored by them.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates based on the ranking in the Common Entrance Test.
The students are recommended to fill in as many choices as they can. This will increase their chances of getting selected. The candidates will be required to pay the counseling fee with a challan after which the process will be initiated. The students are required to bring the following documents with them at the time of counseling.
Call letter of counseling (original and photocopy)
Demand Draft (DD) of admission fee (original and photocopy)
Original documents of class 10th and 12th (2 photocopy)
Admit card or Rank Card
Health strength document