GGSIPU-CET 2019 Application Procedure
Check out the GGSIPU-CET 2019 Application procedure. How to apply for GGSIPU-CET 2019 ? GGSIPU-CET 2019 is a common entrance test for admission to undergraduate programmes offered by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The university conducts the entrance test to provide admission to undergraduate programmes in various disciplines. The application procedure for IPU CET 2019 will start in the month of January 2019. The applicants can apply online at the official website of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University www.ipu.ac.in/ by filling in all the details in the application form. Candidates are advised to read out all the information given in the application form. The application fee is to be paid online by netbanking, credit card or debit card. GGSIPU-CET 2019 Application procedure is given below:-
IPU CET 2019 Application Process
- The detailed instructions about the online counselling, User Manual, FAQs shall be available on the University website www.ipu.ac.in and www.ipuadmissions.nic.in
- Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly at these sites before registration. This information shall be available before the start of the online counselling
- Aspirants / candidates should keep seeing the University website(s) in this regard
- Candidates must read the conditions of eligibility as given in the Admission Brochure carefully and must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for admission in various programs before registering online for admission and submitting the fees
- Candidates have to visit the official website at www.ipu.ac.in to apply for IPU CET 2019 Candidates should fill the application form very carefully because 2nd chance will be given to correct the mistakes
- Before applying for the exam candidates must read the eligibility criteria available on the official website of the IP University.
Application Form Fee
- Application Form Fee for IPU CET 2019 is Rs.1000/- for all category candidates
- All the candidates shall submit application forms only through online mode for all Common Entrance Tests (Admission Codes) 2019. The application form is available at the University website http://www.ipu.ac.in
- The application form along with the Common Entrance Test Fee of Rs.1000/- excluding processing charges and taxes, as applicable, shall be available from 22th March, 2019, onwards (Unless specified otherwise). The Application fee, the processing charges and taxes shall not be refundable under any circumstances. The Admit Cards can be downloaded by using candidates log-in ID and password, online.
- For more detailed information and to see how to fill the forming step by step candidates are advised to click on quick links given in this article.