NDA Eligibility Requirements (Age and Qualification)
Candidates who wish to apply for NDA Exam 2022 (II) can check the detailed eligibility criteria as declared by UPSC. The NDA Exam is conducted by UPSC twice in a year – April and September.
Candidates are advised to carefully check the below mentioned eligibility requirements for appearing in NDA 2022 (II). In case a candidate does not fulfil the requirements, he/she cannot appear in the entrance exam under any circumstances.
Eligibility Criteria for NDA (II) 2022
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii), above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 2004 and not later than 01st January 2007 are eligible
- Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Exam (II), 2022 as per guidelines
- Army Wing of NDA: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Naval Academy: 12th Class Pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or University.
- Air Force & Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian. Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent exam can also apply