Indian Army SSC Tech 61th Men and 32nd Women Recruitment 2023 for April 2023 Course, Apply now
Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2023 – Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who died in harness for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army. Course will commence in Oct 2023 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 11th January 2023
- Closing Date to Apply Online for SSC(T) – 61th Men and SSCW ITI 32nd Women: 09th February 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2023
- A candidate must either be :- (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) a subject of Nepal, or (iii) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, will attach such certificate alongwith the application.
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- Candidates studying in the final year of Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engineering Degree Examination along with marksheets of all semesters/years by 01 Oct 2023 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers
- Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
- Note-1. ALL FINAL YEAR APPEARING CANDIDATES WHOSE FINAL YEAR/FINAL SEMESTER EXAM WILL BE SCHEDULED AFTER 01 Oct 2023 ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS COURSE.
- For SSC(Tech)- 60 Men and SSCW(Tech)– 31 Women. 20 to 27 years as on 01 Oct 2023 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 1996 and 01 Oct 2003, both days inclusive).
- For widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only. SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW(Tech)- A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Oct 2023.
Educational Qualification for Widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who Died in Harness.
- SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC). Graduation in any Discipline.
- SSCW (Tech). B.E. / B. Tech in any Engineering stream.
- Applications will only be accepted online on website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in)
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- The Selection Process of Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages:
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website