Indian Army SSC Recruitment for October 2022 Course, Apply now
Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022 – Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who died in harness for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army in all Arms/Services. Course will commence in Oct 2022 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Eligible applicants can apply for Indian Army SSC Tech 2022 from 08th March 2022 to 06th April 2022. Read on for more details.
Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment Dates 2022
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 08th March 2022 (12.00 Hrs.)
- Closing Date to Apply Online for SSC(T)-59th Men and SSCW ITI 30th Women: 06th April 2022 (12.00 Hrs.)
Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree Course are eligible to apply.
- Candidates studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engg Degree Exam along with mark-sheets of all semesters/years by 01 Oct 2022 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
- SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC): Graduation in any Discipline.
- SSCW (Tech): B.E. / B. Tech in any Engineering stream.
- For SSC (Tech) – 58 Men and SSCW (Tech) – 29 Women – 20 to 27 years (Candidates born between 02 Oct 95 and 01 Oct 2002, both days inclusive)
- For Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only – SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Oct 2022.
Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Applications will only be accepted online on website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in)
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- The Selection Process of Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- The salary will be Rs.56100 – Rs.1,77, 500/-
- For the COAS rank, the candidates will get the salary of Rs.2,50,000/- (fixed)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website