IGNOU December 2022 Term End Exam Applications Process begins
IGNOU December 2022 TEE Application Process – The Indira Gandhi National Open University has begun the Application process for December Term End Exam (TEE) 2022 on its official website. As per the notification candidates can fill the online Exam Form for IGNOU December 2022 Term End Exams through the official website from September 30 to October 31, 2022 without late fee and with late fee of Rs. 1000/- from 01st November, 2022 to 15th November, 2022.
The December, 2022 Term-end Examinations of the University is likely to commence from 2nd December 2022 and conclude on 05/01/2023.
Steps to Fill Exam form for IGNOU December 2022 TEE
- Go to the official website
- Click on ‘Online Submission of TEE December 2022 Examination Form’
- Read all the instructions carefully
- Click on ‘Proceed to Fill Online Application Form’
- Enter all the required details in the prescribed format
- Click to submit
- Download and take print out of the same for future use.
IGNOU December TEE 2023 Examination fee
- Rs. 200/- per course (Theory courses and practical/lab courses)
- Students may select payment gateway (HDFC/ICICI) to make payment using Debit Card/Credit Card and Internet Banking of any bank. Examination fee once paid shall neither be adjusted nor refunded in any case.
Pre-Requisite for Submission of Exam Form
- Registration for the courses is valid and not time barred.
- Required number of assignments in the courses must have been submitted by due date wherever applicable as per the provision of your program.
- Have completed minimum time to pursue these courses as per the provision of the Program.
Issue of Hall Ticket
- Hall Ticket to the eligible students will be uploaded on the University website (www.ignou.ac.in) approximately 7 to 10 days before the commencement of the Term-end Examination.
- Students are directed to take the print out of the Hall Ticket and report at the address of the Examination Centre on the date and time mentioned on the Hall Ticket well before the commencement of the examination.