BIT Mesra BHMCT Admission 2022 – Dates, Eligibility, Fee, Admission, and Application Procedure
BIT Mesra BHMCT Admission 2022 – Birla Institute of Technology invites applications from the candidates for admission to full-time Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology Program offered at its Mesra (Main Campus) for the Academic Session 2022-23.
Read on to check details on BIT Mesra BHMCT Admission 2022 eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern and more.
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT) : 4 Years (8 Semesters) at its Mesra Campus
BIT Mesra BHMCT Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Start Application Process : 15th March 2022
- Last Date to Apply : 20th June 2022
- Date of Counselling cum Interview : 27th June 2022
- Declaration of Result : 28th June 2022
BIT Mesra BHMCT Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination with 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination with English as a subject.
- Appearing candidates may also apply, subject to production of marksheet with requisite percentage of marks in Class 12 at the time of Entrance Test and Interview.
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st October 1995 in case of General / OBC category and 1st October 1990 in case of SC/ST are eligible for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Class X (High School) certificate only will be considered as authentic.
- Candidates with foreign diplomas should see the EdCIL website for equivalence (http://www.edcil.co.in), and if required should obtain an equivalence certificate from the evaluation division of the AIU
- In case any Board awards grades instead of marks, the calculation of equivalent marks would be based on the procedure prescribed by the Board.
- At the time of reporting for admission & document verification, selected candidates will be required to produce originals of Pass Certificate of Class 10, Marksheets of Class 10 and Class 12 showing requisite minimum marks, as well as Caste or Special Category certificates in proper format signed by appropriate authority (please see instructions).
- At any level of the studies [Class X or Class XII], a candidate / applicant must have passed all the required subjects at that level from the same Board.
BIT Mesra BHMCT Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only on the Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- To fill out an online application form, click on the link “Click here to apply online” to register for the programme and create a password for the application process. Do not share the password with anybody.
- For General/OBC/EWS candidates : Rs.1,500/-
- For SC/ST candidates : Rs.1,000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through net banking / debit card / credit card of any nationalized bank
- Provisional selection will be based on performance of the candidate in the Interview. However, candidates must meet the age criteria and other minimum academic requirements.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Hotel Management Admission 2022
- Hotel Management courses, Career, Salary, Entrance Exam
- Top 10 Hotel Management Institute in India
- Top 10 Skills needed to have a successful career in Hotel Management