PNB Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 145 Specialist Officer (SO) Post
PNB SO Recruitment 2022 – Punjab National Bank (PNB) has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Manager (Risk & Credit) & Senior Manager (Treasury) through PNB SO Recruitment 2022.
The interested and eligible banking aspirants can apply to the posts through the online mode at ww.pnbindia.in or through the direct link that will be made available from 22nd April to 07th May 2022.
A total of 145 vacancies have been notified for the Punjab National Bank SO Recruitment 2022. Go through the complete article for more details about PNB SO Recruitment 2022.
PNB SO Recruitment 2022
- PNB SO 2022 Events: PNB SO Dates
- PNB SO Notification 2022 Release Date: 20th April 2022
- PNB SO Online Registration Starts From: 22nd April 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online for PNB SO 2022: 07th May 2022
- PNB SO Admit Card 2022: June 2022
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: 12th June 2022
- PNB SO 2022 Result Date: To be notified
PNB SO Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- The category-wise details of the vacancy have been tabulated below.
|Senior Manager (Treasury)||03||00||01||01||00||05|
A candidate must be either
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India
- For Manager (Credit): Chartered Accountant(CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Cost Management Accountant- CMA (ICWA) from Institute of Cost Accountants of India OR B. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from CFA Institute (USA). OR. Graduation Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (Institute should be recognized/approved by Govt. bodies/AICTE/UGC and courses completed through correspondence/part time/distance mode will not be considered) AND Full time MBA in Finance or PGDM in Finance or equivalent Post Graduation degree with specialization in Finance.
- For Manager (Risk Management): Chartered Accountant(CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Cost Management Accountant- CMA (ICWA) from Institute of Cost Accountants of India ORB. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from CFA Institute (USA).
- OR Graduation Degree in any discipline with Minimum 60% marks in aggregate AND Full time MBA in Finance or PGDM in Finance or equivalent Post Graduation degree with specialization in Finance /Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Financial Services (PGDBF) by NIBM Pune/Masters in Financial Management (MFM)/ Masters in Finance and Control (MFC) (Minimum 2 Years course with Minimum 60% marks in aggregate) or Masters in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics with Minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- For Senior Manager (Treasury): Chartered Accountant(CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Cost Management Accountant- CMA (ICWA) from Institute of Cost Accountants of India OR Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from CFA Institute (USA).
- OR Graduation Degree in any discipline with Minimum 60% marks in aggregate AND Full time MBA in Finance or PGDM in Finance or equivalent Post Graduation degree with specialization in Finance
- Manager (Credit) – Minimum 1 year of post-qualification experience in Nationalized or Private Sector Bank/ PSU/ NBFC/Financial Institution/ Credit Rating Agency as an officer in the area of Credit and Finance.
- Manager (Risk Management) – Minimum 1 year of post-qualification experience in Nationalized or Private Sector Bank/ PSU/ NBFC/Financial Institution as an officer in the area of Risk, Credit, Forex, Treasury and Finance.
- Senior Manager (Treasury) – Minimum 3 years of banking experience in officer cadre with minimum 2 years as an officer in Treasury of a Nationalized or Private Sector Bank. OR Minimum 3 years experience of working with primary dealers.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022)
- Manager (Risk) – 25 to 35 years
- Manager (Credit) – 25 to 35 years
- Senior Manager (Treasury) – 25 to 37 years
- Age relaxation for the candidates will be as per the government norms as tabulated below.
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PwBD – 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 Years
- Children/Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots – 3 Years
- Candidates can apply online only from 22.04.2022 to 07.05.2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Procedure for applying online
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.pnbindia.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- SC/ST/PWBD Category Candidates – Rs 50/- per candidate(only intimation charges) +GST as applicable
- All Other Candidates – Rs 850/- per candidate + GST as applicable
Mode of Payment
- Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen
- The selection for all the posts of PNB Specialist Officers (SO) Recruitment will be through the following two stages.
- Online test
- A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Examination and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for the subsequent provisional allotment process.
- The Exam Pattern for the PNB SO recruitment 2022 is given here.
- The PNB SO Exam will be held in Online mode.
- The tests except for the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- There is a penalty of one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- There would be sectional timing in PNB SO 2022 Exam as tabulated below.
|Part||Name of Test||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Part A||Reasoning||40||40||25 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||25 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||25 minutes|
|Part B||Professional Knowledge||50||100||45 minutes|
- The salary for the PNB Specialist Officer posts has been discussed in PNB SO Recruitment 2022 Notification which is as below.
|Manager (Risk)||MMGS Grade II||48170-1740/1-49910- 1990/10-69810|
|Manager (Credit)||MMGS Grade II||48170-1740/1-49910- 1990/10-69810|
|Senior Manager (Treasury)||MMGS Grade III||63840-1990/5-73790- 2220/2-78230|
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website