500 Important One Liner General Knowledge Question Answers for Competitive Exams
General Knowledge Question Answers – Here we have compiled frequently asked One liner General Knowledge questions which have been repeatedly asked in various competitive exams like UPSC, Bank, SSC, PSC and other exams.
One Liner General Knowledge Questions
- What is the venue of Cricket World cup 2023?
- Where is the Headquarter of ISRO located?
- What is the Validity time of a cheque?
Answer: 3 Months
- When is National Science Day observed?
Answer: Feb 28
- Which is the First Bank in India?
Answer: Bank of Hindustan
- What is the Percentage of Nitrogen in air?
- Where was the First Olympic Game held?
- Which was the opponent team in the first test match of Sachin in the year 1989?
- What is the shortcut key to expand the browsing screen in a web browser?
- In which year did the Shimla Agreement take place?
- ASCII Stands For?
Answer: American Standard Code for Information Interchange
- What gases can be found on Saturn?
Answer: Hydrogen and Helium
- What is the process called in which Zinc Oxide is applied to metals to stop them from rusting?
- DBMS full form?
Answer: Database Management System
- Which fundamental right is guaranteed even to non citizens of India?
Answer: Article 21 Right to Life & Personal Liberty
- The Second Round Table Conference was conducted in which month of 1931?
- Who was awarded the 2015 Nobel Prize of Literature?
Answer: Svetlana Alexievich
- How many Fundamental Duties do we have in our constitution?
- Leucoderma (Safed Daag) treatment?
- Which is the highest award in India?
Answer: ‘Bharat Ratna’
- What is the full form of UNFCCC?
Answer: United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- Name the App launched by Delhi police for women in distress
Answer: Himmat Plus
- Who is “Father of All India Services” ?
Answer: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Name of the operation that led to the capture and death of Osama Bin Laden ?
Answer: Operation Neptune Spear
- Who started the Home Rule Movement in India?
Answer: Annie Besant
- Chenab, Jhelum are tributaries of which river?
- Who were the Winners of Women’s Doubles Title at BNP Paribas Open Tournament in 2022?
Answer: Xu Yifan and Yang Zhaoxuan
- Who is the only male in the National Women’s Commission?
Answer: Alok Rawat
- Who came up with the concept of properties of elements repeating as a property of their atomic number, as is arranged in the periodic table?
Answer: Dmitri Mendeleev
- Which organ removes nitrogenous compounds from the blood?
- Where is Rocket launch pad located?
- INS Vikrant was decommissioned in which year?
- What is the study of soil called as?
- In which year was Aryabhatta launched?
- While raining, a type of smell comes which is similar to smell of ___________
- Who is the chairman of the Human Rights Commission of India?
Answer: Arun Kumar Mishra
- What is the number of balls in snooker?
- Who scored the fastest century in test cricket match?
Answer: Brendon Mccullum
- Who is president of the South Asian wrestling federation?
Answer: Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh
- Delhi was made capital of India in which year?
- When is the World Vanya Prandi day observed?
Answer: 6th october
- Name the Pakistani cricket umpire which has been banned for 5 years?
Answer: Asad Rauf
- Name the first animal domesticated by Neolithic people?
- What is the full form of NSA?
Answer: National Security Agency
- Who was the first female Judge of a High Court?
Answer: Anna Chandy
- Which gas is filled in balloons?
- Which Constitution Amendment was enacted by Indira Gandhi during the Emergency?
Answer: 42nd Amendment
- Who holds the record for the Fastest Test Hundred?
Answer: Brendon McCullum
- The President signed a proclamation under which article for imposing President’s Rule in Arunachal Pradesh?
- Jeevan Raksha Padak has how many categories?
Answer: 3 (Sarvottam Jeevan Raksha Padak, Uttam Jeevan Raksha Padak, and Jeevan Raksha Padak)
- Poona pact was signed in which year?
- Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI) was established in which year?
- India’s victory over New Zealand in a test match series in Mar-Apr, 2009 came after how many years?
- Who has been elected as the PM of Georgia on 29th December 2015?
Answer: Giorgi Kvirikashvili
- What is the age of the universe?
Answer: 13.8 billion years
- CBSE’s latest mobile application for providing learning material is called ________
- Who was the first female Muslim PM in the World?
Answer: Benazir Bhutto
- Who Won 57th Jnanpith Award 2022?
Answer: Damodar Mauzo
- Dinosaur were present on earth in which age?
Answer: Mesozoic Era
- Who is the chairman of Yes Bank?
Answer: Radha Singh
- What is the Atomic number of Oxygen ?
- Subhash Chandra Bose founded which party?
Answer: All India Forward Bloc
- Who was the last king of the Chola dynasty ?
Answer: Rajendra Chola III
- Who became the only Indian Governor General ?
- Who has been honoured twice, with the 1903 Nobel Prize in Physics and the 1911 Nobel Prize in Chemistry?
Answer: Marie Curie
- Which is the second airport in the National Capital Region of Delhi?
Answer: Jewar Airport or the Noida International Greenfield Airport
- When was the First modern summer olympics held?
- Which statue was unveiled by P.M Modi in the UK ?
- Who is Alassane Ouattara ?
Answer: President of Ivory Coast.
- Which Element has atomic number 3?
- Kesari, Marathi newspaper was founded by _____________
Answer: Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- Which is the World’s first cashless country?
- Where did Gautam Buddha give his first sermon?
- Who was the first dog to go into space orbit?
- Which is the Science that deals with diseases particularly of men?
- Who is the real founder of the Gupta dynasty?
Answer: Chandragupta 1.
- Who was the co-founder of the Swaraj party?
Answer: Motilal Nehru.
- In which year did the Indian Hockey team win in the Olympics?
- Which is the fastest animal on earth?
- What is the direction of rotation of earth on its axis ?
Answer: West to East
- In which year the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) was nationalized?
- Who is the current opposition leader in Rajya Sabha?
Answer: Malikarjun Kharge
- In which year Anshu Gupta Founder of Goonj (NGO) received the Ramon Magsaysay Award ?
- When is World Animal Day observed ?
Answer: October 4
- Thomas cup is related to which sports?
- 10 rupee and 125 rupee coins have been created for whom?
Answer: Dr.B. R. Ambedkar
- Who are mixed doubles Wimbledon champion 2022 ?
Answer: Neal Skupski and Desirae Krawczyk
- What is the Distance travelled by light in one year?
Answer: 10 trillion Km
- ASLV was launched in which year?
- What part of the plant is Radish?
Answer: An edible root
- Which Planet is called a Red Planet ?
- What is the study of the liver called?
- Galvanization of Steel and iron is done by _______________.
- Which mountain comes under the Biodiversity hotspot ?
Answer: Western Ghat.
- Who was the Saraswatii Samman award winner in 2014?
Answer: Veerappa Moily
- Belur Math is located in which state?
Answer: West Bengal
- Who is the captain of the T20 women’s world cup winner team in 2022?
Answer: Meg Lanning (Australia)
- Who is the first civilian president of Myanmar?
Answer: Htin Kyaw.
- What is the Old name of ICC?
Answer: Imperial Cricket Conference
- What is the official language of Goa ?
- What is the Distance between the Sun and the Earth ?
Answer: 149.6 million km
- In which year was IIM Jammu established?
- Salar Jung Museum is located in __________ City.
- Indira Gandhi National centre for arts is in __________ city.
Answer: New Delhi
- What is Mizoram’s capital ?
- Who is Indian T20 Cricket Women’s team captain 2022 ?
Answer: Harmanpreet Kaur
- Which is the World’s happiest Country 2022?
- What is the name of the Pakistan Parliament?
Answer: Majlise Shoora
- Which gas is mostly present in the atmosphere of Venus?
Answer: Carbon dioxide
- What is the most intelligent mammal on earth?
- Two atoms, ions or molecules that have the same electronic structure and same number of valence electrons are called __________
- CDM stands for?
Answer: Cash Deposit Machine
- What is the normal temperature of a human body?
Answer: 98.6°F (37°C)
- What is the Capital of Manipur?
- Which element is used in nuclear fission to observe neutrons?
- Which acid in the human body helps digestion?
Answer: Hydrochloric acid (HCI)
- Pankaj Advani bags 13th World Snooker Championship by defeating ____________
Answer: Yan Bingtao of China
- H.S.Prannoy is related to which sport?
- Jaistambh is located in ___________
Answer: Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- The old name of Allahabad is __________
- What is the official language of Nagaland?
- Milkha Singh is also known as ___________
Answer: Flying Sikh
- Who is the Present Chief Justice of India ?
Answer: Dhananjaya Y. Chandrachud
- White flag is a symbol of ___________
- In 2015 the FDI limit in defence increased from 18% to what %?
- Santosh trophy is related to which Sport?
- Which is the Smallest Planet ?
- Where is the Pashupatinath temple?
- Which is the capital city of Syria?
- Forbidden City of China is situated at _________
- Who is appointed as the Brand Ambassador of ‘Atulya Bharat’?
Answer: Amitabh Bachchan
- Bouncing back of a rubber ball from a wall is related to ________ (1st law of newton, 2nd law of newton, 3rd law of newton, None of the above)?
Answer: Newton’s 3rd law
- Which device is used to measure current?
- Which of the following awards is not received by Sachin tendulkar?
Answer: Dhyan Chand Award
- Who is H S Prannoy?
Answer: Badminton player
- The Prime Ministers who got the Bharat Ratna award was/is ___________
Answer: Late Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- What is the name of the BRICS Bank?
Answer: NDB (New Development Bank)
- Who is the founder of ABO Blood Group?
Answer: Karl Landsteiner
- What is the full form of TCP in terms of Network ?
Answer: Transfer Control Protocol
- What is the name of Pluto’s largest moon ?
- Which is the largest moon in the Solar system ?
- When was the AAP Party established ?
Answer: 26 November 2012
- Who is the founder of Twitter ?
Answer: Evan Williams, Noah Glass, Jack Dorsey, Biz Stone
- Mary Kom belongs to which state?
145.The term ‘Castle’ is associated with which sports?
- Where is Indira point located?
- Gagan Narang and Abhinav Bindra are related to which sport?
- First satellite of India sent towards lunar was ____________
Answer: Chandrayaan 1
- The process of coating on the surface of a metal with zinc is called ____________
- Name the scientist who got the Nobel prize for malaria.
Answer: Sir Ronald Ross
- Elisa is the test for AIDS but it is caused by which virus?
- Narendra Modi meets Nawaz Sharif to surprise him at his Birthday at ________
- Tooth enamel is made up of ___________
Answer: Calcium phosphate.
- Birju Maharaj who composed a song for Deepika Padukone in “Bajirao mastani” was a __________________
Answer: Kathak Dancer
- Which national park has the world’s two thirds one horned rhinos?
Answer: Kaziranga National Park
- Ginger is ____________ part of the plant
Answer: Underground stem
- Which planet has been removed from the solar system?
- Qutub Minar, Alai Darwaza (magnificent gateway) was built by ________
Answer: Alauddin Khilji
- Bulb filament is made up of ______
- Name of the CEO of Google is ____________
Answer: Sundar Pichai
- What is the chemical formula of common salt?
- Which gas is used for flushing potato chips packets?
- Tennis player Roger Federer belongs to ________
- The Hubble Space telescope belongs to which country?
- Satish Dhawan Space center is situated in which state of India?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh.
- Name the present Commerce and Industry Minister of India?
Answer: Piyush Goyal
- Bhimbetka rock shelters are located at?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
- Which actor will be with Rajinikanth in Enthiran 2?
Answer: Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Mouma Das is related to which sports?
Answer: Table Tennis
- Who is the first human to travel into space?
Answer: Yuri Gagarin
- Which metal is used for galvanising iron?
- Which country has the biggest constitution in the World?
- Shashank Subramanyam is related to _____________
Answer: Renowned exponent of the Bamboo Flute
- What is the official language of Afghanistan?
Answer: Pashto, Dari
- __________ was Canada’s first space telescope
- Gold is soluble in ________
Answer: Aqua Regia
- Lalita Babar is related to which sports?
- First Indian Woman Boxer to win Gold in Asian Games is _______
Answer: Mary Kom
- Blue Ray Disk Refers to –
Answer: Storage disk
- _________ is not a Board Game.
- Which organisation held the Cricket World Cup?
Answer: International Cricket Council (ICC)
- Who is the first Indian to go to Space?
Answer: Rakesh Sharma
- Where is the International Renewable Energy Agency?
Answer: Abu Dhabi
- Who bagged the Best actor award in the 88th Academy Awards?
Answer: Leonardo Dicaprio
- What is the rank of Mukesh Ambani in Forbes richest person 2022?
- Who is Arjuna Award 2022 winner in Kabaddi?
Answer: Sakshi Kumari
- What is the full form of CT in CT scan ?
Answer: Computed Tomography
- Who was the PM of India for two short periods following the deaths of Jawaharlal Nehru in 1964 and Lal Bahadur Shastri in 1966?
Answer: Gulzarilal Nanda
- CEC stands for ?
Answer: Chief Election Commission
- Capital of Pakistan is _______
- Which is the Best Picture in the 94th Oscar Awards?
- Who led the Bardoli Satyagraha?
Answer: Sardar Vallabhai Patel
- Full form of MRI?
Answer: Magnetic Resource Imaging
- Currency of Bangladesh is _______
- Mecca is located in _______
Answer: Saudi Arabia
- _____________ is the first woman cosmonaut in the world.
Answer: Valentina Tereshkova
- iWork@ home was launched by which bank?
Answer: ICICI Bank
- What is the main raw material in glass ?
- Sumitra Mahajan represents which constituency?
- The Chera dynasty ruled which states of India?
Answer: Kerala & Tamil Nadu
- World Cancer Day is observed on _____________
Answer: February 4
- What is the previous name of SBI?
Answer: Imperial Bank of India
- Pluto was discovered in the year ________
- Jahangir was the __________
Answer: 4th Mughal emperor
- Who is the Head of the State Bank of India?
Answer: Shri Dinesh Kumar Khara
- Black soil is also called _______
Answer: Indian regurs
- The Bhopal gas tragedy resulted in many deaths. Which gas was exposed?
Answer: Methyl isocyanate
- Rajatarangini is related to which state?
- Which country won the maximum number of FIFA World football cups?
- What is the blue moon?
Answer: It is an additional full moon that appears in a subdivision of a year.
- Unit of Force is _____________
- A body which is completely or partially submerged in a fluid experiences an upward force called the_____________
Answer: Buoyant Force
- Name the inventor of Email.
Answer: Shiva Ayyadurai
- Emergency is imposed by the __________
- What is desalination?
Answer: Process of removing dissolved salts from water to produce freshwater from seawater
- What is the name of Wipro CEO?
Answer: Abid Ali Z. Neemuchwala
- Which is Egypt’s largest pyramid?
Answer: The Great Pyramid of Giza
- Cristiano Ronaldo belongs to which country?
- The Supreme Court of India was established in which year?
- Gyroscope is used in which device?
- Which is the first Solar Powered Airport in India?
- Who is the predecessor of Satya Nadella as CEO of Microsoft?
Answer: Steve Ballmer
- Which unit is known as the Nerve Centre of Computer?
Answer: Arithmetic Logic Unit
- What is Dry Ice?
Answer: Solid form of Carbon Dioxide
- Who Invented Dynamite?
Answer: Alfred Nobel
- Name the first Chinese Women who went to Space?
Answer: Liu Yang
- Sound is Measured in ________
- Which City is called Pink City?
- Netrani (also known as Pigeon Island) is a small island of India located in ________
Answer: The Arabian Sea
- Who constructed the Chennakesava Swamy Temple ?
Answer: Hoysala Empire King Vishnuvardhana
- Who is the author of the book “Straight Drive”?
Answer: Sunil Gavaskar
- Which is India’s first defence satellite?
- Who passed the railway budget in 1947?
Answer: John Mathai
- Who is the inventor of Video Games?
Answer: Ralph Henry Baer
- What is the Quantity of blood in human beings?
Answer: 5-6 Liters
- Museum of Nobel Prize is in _______
- Who won the Man Booker Prize 2022?
Answer: Shehan Karunatilaka for his book The Seven Moons of Maali Almeida
- What is the full form of an ATM?
Answer: Automated Teller Machine
- What is the formula of chalk?
Answer: CaCO3 (Calcium Carbonate)
- ____________ is called the Queen of Arabian Sea.
- What is the partition date of India?
Answer: 15 Aug 1947
- What is the first Capital of Sri Lanka?
- Padma Bhushan in sports was given to ______________ in 2022?
Answer: Paralympic legend Devendra Jhajaria
- WLAN stand for ?
Answer: Wireless Local Area Network
- Stainless Steel was invented by?
Answer: Harry Brearley
- Where were the Commonwealth Games 2022 held?
- Who called Rabindranath Tagore Gurudev for the 1st time?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi
- What is the Ozone formula?
- The first indigenous civilian aircraft of India is?
- Name of the Prime Ministers of India who received the Bharat Ratna Award?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru, Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi, Morarji Desai, Lal Bahadur Shastri, Gulzarilal Nanda and Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- What is the name of the Japanese Parliament?
- Who is recognized as the greatest of the Early Cholas?
- Old name of Singapore is _______
Answer: Singa Pura
- Madurai is situated on which river?
- Radioactivity was discovered by _____________
Answer: Henri Becquerel
- Which state has the largest forest cover in India?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
- Name the Largest Mangrove forest in India?
- In which city is the newly proposed AIIMS to be setup in Maharashtra?
- Name India’s First Supercomputer?
Answer: PARAM 8000
- How much salt is contained in the human body?
Answer: 0.4% of the body’s weight.
- Which temple is fully constructed in granite?
Answer: Brihadeshwara temple
- Name the 23rd Governor of RBI.
Answer: Raghuram Rajan
- Who is ICC number 1 test player 2022?
Answer: Marnus Labuschagne
- Who is the longest serving Chief Minister in India?
Answer: Pawan Chamling
- Notre Dam Cathedral is located at _________
- Who is the inventor of the fountain pen ?
Answer: Petrache Poenaru
- MMU stands for?
Answer: Memory Management Unit
- Who is the inventor of the revolver ?
Answer: Samuel Colt
- Which river flows from Tibet?
- Atomic number is equal to _________
Answer: Number of protons
- Who is known as Frontier Gandhi ?
Answer: Abdul Gaffar Khan
- What is SI unit of force ?
- MRP stands for?
Answer: Maximum Retail Price
- Fethiye island is located at ______________
- The study of heat is known as ___________
- Who is the richest person as per Forbes global list?
Answer: Bernard Arnault
- Ricket is caused due to the deficiency of which vitamin?
- Who was the first ruler of Vijayanagara empire ?
Answer: Hari Hara Bukka
- Replanting in the forest is called ____________
- What is the study of the environment called ?
- Name the King of Pallava Dynasty who wrote stories
Answer: Narasimhavarman I
- Highest statue of Christ is located at ______
Answer: Rio de Janeiro
- PA Sangma served as a Lok Sabha speaker in which year?
Answer: 1996 to 1998
284.Which state of India has maximum boundaries with other states?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
- Who is the present President of ICC?
Answer: Greg Barclay
- In ten-pin bowling games what is the highest possible score ?
- Computer mouse is invented by?
Answer: Douglas Engelbart
- Who is the Supreme Commander of Indian Defence Services?
Answer: President of India
- In which country is the Longest bridge of the world situated?
- Which article of the constitution mentions the Right to Life and Personal Liberty ?
Answer: Article 21
- Who is the current Chief of the Election Commission?
Answer: Arun Goel
- Which was the largest princely state in India at the time of independence?
- Railway budget 2022 was presented by_____________
Answer: Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman
- Which bacteria converts milk to curd?
Answer: Lactobacillus bacteria
- What is the full form of UHT?
Answer: Ultra High Temperature
- Who was the first Chinese to come to India during Gupta period?
Answer: Fa Hien
- Saina Nehwal is associated with which sports?
- In which place did Rani Laxmi Bai die?
- Which part of the computer is called the Brain of computer?
Answer: Central processing unit (CPU).
- Muhammad Bin Tughlaq transferred his Capital from Delhi to ______________
- Which is the largest silk producer state of India?
- Goecha La pass is in which state of India?
- Nitrogen fixing bacteria are _______________
Answer: Prokaryotic microorganisms
- Who was appointed as M.D and CEO of Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Ltd (CMPDI)?
Answer: Sri Manoj Kumar
- Who has won the sangita kalanidhi award for 2022 ?
Answer: Lalgudi GJR Krishnan and Lalgudi Vijayalakshmi (Violinists)
- SPM stands for?
Answer: Scanning Probe Microscope
- Which is the Digital State of India?
- Who is the CEO of Flipkart?
Answer: Kalyan Krishnamurth
- What is the Number of bones in a human adult?
- Name the gas which we breathe in.
- What is the Name of Laughing gas?
Answer: Nitrous oxide
- Name the River which has the Highest bridge.
- Maximum silk in India is produced by which state?
- First chocolate was made by _________
Answer: Hernan Cortes
- Who is the Current president of Pakistan?
Answer: Dr. Arif Alvi
- Which is the most poisonous fish in the world?
- Who is the PM who hoisted tricolor maximum times?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
- To kill a mocking word book was written by _____
Answer: Lee Harper
- Who was Delhi’s only woman ruler?
Answer: Razia Sultan
- Golden rock temple (Kyaiktiyo Pagoda) situated in ________
Answer: Thaton District, Myanmar (Burma)
- Who is the Winner of the 2022 Australian open women’s doubles tennis title?
Answer: Barbora Krejčíková and Kateřina Siniaková
- When is World Heritage Day observed?
Answer: 18 April
- Dipika Karmakar is associated with which sport?
- Who is considered the Great grand old lady of bollywood?
Answer: Zohra Sehgal
- Which instrument is used to measure Atmospheric pressure?
- Which is the World’s most energy efficient city?
Answer: Reykjavik, Iceland
- What is the function of a hydropower plant?
Answer: It converts kinetic energy into electrical energy
- APGAR Score is a test to summarize the _________
Answer: Health of Newborn Babies
- Where is UNESCO headquarters?
- Where is the famous temple of buddha (Borobudur Temple) in Asia ?
331.Who is the T20 World Cup 2022 winner team captain?
Answer: Jos Buttler
- What is known as ‘black gold’?
- Who is the present director of BARC?
Answer: Dr. Ajit Kumar Mohanty
- What is the Prime content of diamond?
- ______________ is derived from the popular BASIC computer language widely used by microcomputer programmers?
- Which is the hottest planet in the Solar System?
- Who is the 8th CM of Arunachal Pradesh?
Answer: Kalikho Pul
- Abhishek verma is associated with which sports?
- Who was the founder of Pala dynasty in assam?
- Pacemaker is related to which organ of the human body?
- How many candidates are nominated by the President in Rajya Sabha?
- Osama Bin Laden was killed at which place?
Answer: Abbottabad, Pakistan
- Nathula Pass is located at ________________
Answer: Gangtok, Sikkim
- Golconda Fort is located at ___________
Answer: Hyderabad City
- Assigned Amount Unit (AAU) is _________
Answer: ‘Kyoto unit’ or ‘carbon credit’ representing an allowance to emit greenhouse gasses
- Which is the Largest Tiger Reserve in India?
Answer: Nagarjunsagar-Srisailam Tiger Reserve
- Who was the viceroy when India got Independence?
Answer: Lord Mountbatten
- Name India’s first district with high speed rural broadband network(NOFN)?
Answer: Idukki, Kerala
- Who is known as father of indian surgery
- Name of International Airport in India which runs by Solar Power?
Answer: Cochin International Airport
- What is the name of the World Wide Web founder?
Answer: Tim Berners Lee
- When was PSLV launched for the first time?
Answer: September 20, 1993.
- The Election Commission does not conduct elections for _________
Answer: Local Bodies
- Where is Jama Masjid located?
- ___________ is the world’s first artificial satellite.
Answer: Sputnik I
- Name the current Indian Ambassador to the UK?
Answer: Vikram K Doraiswami
- The total amount that can be claimed under PRADHAN MANTRI SURAKSHA BIMA YOJANA policy is ____________
Answer: INR 2 lakh
- Virupaksha Temple is located at?
- Sri Lanka got Independence in which year?
- What is the purpose of SAMANVAY?
Answer: To help Member of Parliament’s (MPs) to utilise relevant schemes in the planning and implementation of Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna(SAGY.)
- Name the present Cultural Ambassador for Seychelles ?
Answer: Deepak Singh
- Why are control rods used in nuclear reactors?
Answer: To control the fission rate of uranium and plutonium
- Common vision condition in which near objects appear clear, but objects farther away look blurry?
Answer: Nearsightedness (Miopia)
- What is the present emission standard?
Answer: Bharat Stage IV(BS-IV).
- Who was the last viceroy before the constitution came into effect?
Answer: Lord Mountbatten
- Which port of India is a tidal port? ?
Answer: Kandla port, Gujarat
- The Tungabhadra is the main tributary of which river?
Answer: Krishna River
- Fatehpur Sikri is in _________
- Charminar Monument is located in ?
- Who is the current IMF Chief?
Answer: Kristalina Georgieva.
- CMOS Stands for?
Answer: Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor
- Operation Smile is related to which mission?
Answer: Missing Children
- Where is Humayun’s Tomb located?
Answer: New Delhi
- What is the number of bones in the spinal cord of the human body?
- How many days did the battle of Mahabharata last?
Answer: 18 days
- Kalindi river is also known as _________
- The name given to a series of satellites launched by ISRO?
- Name the first female President of Nepal ?
Answer: Bidhya Devi Bhandari
- What is the Rank of India in Corruption Index 2022?
- Which article in the Indian constitution defines Uniform Civil Code?
- Who is the Current Prime Minister of Nepal (2022)?
Answer: Pushpa Kamal Dahal
- Who won the FIFA Ballon d’or award 2022?
Answer: Karim Benzema
- The Physical Research Laboratory was founded by?
Answer: Vikram Sarabhai
- Which is the only continent through which all longitude lines passes?
- Who was the first President of the US?
Answer: George Washington
- Who invented X ray?
Answer: Wilhelm Conrad Roentgen
- Where did the Commonwealth Games 2014 was held?
Answer: Glasgow, Switzerland
- Which is the lightest gas?
- Who was the 11th Chief Justice of India?
Answer: Muhammad Hidayatullah
- An ecotone is a?
Answer: Transition area between two biomes
- Name the first woman Prime Minister of Sri Lanka?
Answer: Mrs Sirima Bandaranaike
- Star shines due to?
Answer: Thermonuclear fusion
- First Muslim Woman President of the world?
Answer: Benazir Bhutto
- Who has won the most FIFA U-20 World Cup?
- Name the first Chairman of the Banks Board Bureau?
Answer: General Vinod Rai
- Who is hosting the next G20 (2023)?
- Name the First Female Judge of the High Court?
Answer: Justice Anna Chandy
- How many constellations are named?
- The title Kaiser-i -Hind was given by the British Government to whom?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi
- Modern Agra was founded by?
Answer: Sikandar Lodhi
- First Women President of Indian National Congress ?
Answer: Annie Besant
- Ajanta Caves is located at ________
- Formic acid is found in _______
- Telangana state was formed during _________
Answer: 15th Lok sabha
- The Forest Conservation Act was established in which year?
- The transition of a substance directly from the solid to the gas phase without passing through the intermediate liquid phase is called __________
- Why do grapes expand when we soak them in water?
Answer: It is due to Osmosis
- ISRO stands for?
Answer: Indian Space Research Organization
- Who is Maharashtra’s Tiger Ambassador?
Answer: Amitabh Bachchan
- BCCI Cricketer of the year 2022?
Answer: Virat Kohli
- Study of humans is known as _________
- Maha bodhi temple is located at?
Answer: Bodh Gaya
- Who received M.A Chidambaram trophy best woman cricketer 2022?
Answer: Smriti Mandhana
- Red Fort was built by?
Answer: Shah Jahan
- Saurology is the study of __________
- Which is the largest cell in the human body?
- Where is Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
- DVD stands for?
Answer: Digital Video/Versatile Disc
- Who declares a financial emergency?
Answer: The President
- Who is known as Iron Man of India?
Answer: Sardar Vallabhai Patel
- Study of maps is called __________
422.How many players are there in the Volleyball team?
Answer: Six players
- Indira Gandhi Tullip Garden is located in __________
Answer: Jammu and Kashmir
- When is Hindi Day observed?
Answer: January 10
- What is the Unit of Pressure?
- Name of the first Computer Programmer?
Answer: Ada Lovelace
- What is the study of Spiders called?
- Where did the 2016 Olympics held?
Answer: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- What is the capital of Arunachal Pradesh?
- Where is Kanha National Park?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
- Indira Gandhi Botanical Garden is located in ___________
Answer: Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh
- Who is the captain of the Indian Women’s Hockey team 2022?
Answer: Savita Punia
- Amalgam is a mixture of metal with which substance?
- Which of the following is not an inert gas: Helium, Xenon, Hydrogen, Argon
- When is AIDS Day observed?
Answer: December 1
- World’s longest railway platform is in which state of India?
Answer: West Bengal (Kharagpur).
- When was the first transistor invented?
- Which hormone is also known as Emergency hormone?
- Normal blood pressure of the human body?
- Mansarovar lake is situated at?
- Where is the Rural Development Institute situated?
- The statement ” Every citizen of our country is corrupted” is given by?
Answer: Lord Cornwallis
- Which is the Popular dance of Tamilnadu?
- World Population Day is observed on ?
Answer: July 11th.
- Who is the composer of Raghuvamsa?
- What is the currency of Myanmar?
Answer: Burmese kyat
- Sardar Sarovar Pariyojana belongs to which State?
- When is World Health Day observed?
Answer: April 7
- Where is Lingraj Temple situated?
- Golf was invented in which country?
- Hridaynath Mangeshkar Award 2017 was won by ?
Answer: Javed Akhtar
- Which Party was founded by Subhash Chandra Bose in the Year 1939 after he broke away from the congress?
Answer: All India Forward Bloc
- Smallpox vaccine was discovered by?
Answer: Edward Jenner
- In which form LPG gas is stored?
Answer: Liquid form
- National Human Right Chairperson of India?
Answer: HL Dattu
- Asia cup cricket 2022 winner?
Answer: Sri Lanka
- Who was elected as the second Chief of the UN in 2011?
Answer: Ban ki moon
- Which country is the largest producer of Wool?
- PCB stands for?
Answer: Printed circuit board
- Who was Prime Minister of Bangladesh in 1971?
Answer: Tajuddin Ahmad
- Who is the Brand ambassador of TATA motors?
Answer: Lionel Messi
- When did the East India company come to India?
- Azad Hind Fauz was formed in which year?
- Netware belongs to which country?
- Who is the author of the Novel “A Brief History of Seven Killings”?
Answer: Marlon James
- Which one has the fastest memory?
- Yogeshwar Dutt is from which field?
- Which mountain railway of India is not Recognised by Unesco as a World Heritage?
Answer: Matheran Hill Railway
- Name the First man to go to space?
Answer: Yuri Gagarin
- What is the effect of pressure on sound?
Answer: No change
- To the “Brink and the Bank book: India’s 1991 story was written by?
Answer: Jairam Ramesh
- The Second Battle of Panipat was fought in which year?
- Which country celebrates Independence day on 19th August ?
- What is the Dimension of a volleyball court?
Answer: 18 metre (59 Feet)
- Name the 8th UN Secretary General?
- After entering Bangladesh, the main branch of the Ganges is known as the______
- The First Anglo‐Sikh War was fought between the Sikh Empire and the East India Company between?
Answer: 1845 and 1846
- Losoong festival is celebrated in which state?
- Leprosy is also called?
Answer: Hansen’s Disease
- Who is the father of Modern Genetics?
Answer: Gregor Mendel
- Louis Pasteur invented a vaccine for?
- The National Air Quality Index is based on how many pollutants?
- What was the main motive for the Civil Disobedience Movement in 1929?
Answer: Against unjust laws
- LIGO stands for?
Answer: Laser Interferometer Gravitational-wave Observatory
- In which year did the British decide to grant independence to India?
- Who is the Founder of the Swaraj Party?
Answer: Chittaranjan Das
- Which day is observed as International Day of Non-Violence?
Answer: 2nd October
- Which is the Dwarf planet?
- What is the shortcut of Paste in MS Word?
- The acid rain destroys the vegetation because it contains __________
Answer: Sulphuric acid
- Who built Jantar Mantar of Delhi?
Answer: Maharaja Jai Singh
- Before joining India as a state, Goa was under the administrative control of which Country?
- In human body, Blood Pressure is controlled by ________
Answer: Thyroid Gland
- LIGO – a mission is related to?
Answer: Black Holes
- How does the generator work?
Answer: Mechanical to electrical Energy
- Operation Smiling Buddha was the assigned code name of _________
Answer: India’s first successful nuclear bomb test
- What is Calcium Hydroxide?
Answer: Lime Water
- Another Name of Badshah Khan?
Answer: Abdul Ghaffar Khan