Neha Kakkar Songs, Husband, Age, Height, Family, Career Highlights and more
(Image Source : mwallpapers)
- Neha Kakkar Biography and Net worth
- Neha KakkarEarly Years
- Neha Kakkar Career
- Neha Kakkar Personal Life
- Neha Kakkar Top 10 Hits
Neha Kakkar Biography and Net worth
Considered as one of the highest paid singers in India, the name Neha Kakkar is not foreign to any Indian. Known especially as a playback singer, she is known for a bunch of hit and remake songs, some garnering good public reactions and others not so much.
(Image Source : in.pinterest.com)
Full Name: Neha Kakkar Singh
Age: 34 years
Weight: 46 kg (approx)
Net Worth: $5M (approx)
Being one of the highest paid playback singers in Bollywood, the net worth of Neha Kakkar is not a shocker. The singer earns approximately 10-25 Lakhs per song. A large majority of her income comes from films, reality TV shows, performing in events and concerts, and from acting gigs as well. In addition to this, she charges a whopping sum of 15 Lakhs for all the one-hour live performances she does. A large majority of her income also comes from brand promotions that she does. According to reports she earns about 30 Lakhs per month.
Neha Kakkar was born on 6 June, 1988 to Rishikesh Kakkar and Niti Kakkar in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. Her parents decided to shift to Delhi in the early 1990s to try her and her siblings’ luck at singing. Kakkar started singing at the mere age of four, and performed at religious events and local gatherings. At the age of sixteen, she along with her brother Tony Kakkar, moved to Mumbai in 2004. Two years later, in 2006 then aged eighteen she auditioned for the second season of Indian Idol, but ended up getting eliminated early on in the show. She did her schooling from New Holy Public School, New Delhi.
(Image Source : news18.com)
- Kakkar started her official singing career in 2005, when she participated in the second season of Indian Idol, but was eliminated pretty early on in the season.
- She launched her debut album named Neha The Rockstar in 2008. The music was produced with Meet Bros. Anjjan.
- Simultaneously, she also recorded for a music album named Romeo Juliet which was composed by her brother Tony Kakkar.
- Subsequently she sang songs like “Hai Rama” from Meerabai Not Out in 2008, and was also featured in A.R. Rahman’s composition in the theme song for Blue in 2009.
- She made her debut in the Kannada and the Telugu music industry in 2010, wherein she performed four tracks for Sandeep Chowata.
- The song “Nodu Baare”, of the Kannada film Thamassu song by her resulted in her only South nomination for the Best Female Playback Singer award.
- Her collaboration with Pritam for “Second Hand Jawaani” from the movie Cocktail in 2012, turned out to be a major breakthrough for Kakkar to enter the Bollywood industry.
(Image Source : in.pinterest.com)
- Kakkar released a bunch of songs in 2013, out of which her first release of the year “Botal Khol ” from the movie Prague met with controversy with the Central Board of Film Certification raising objections on the song stating that it contained double meaning and was not appropriate.
- The year also met with releases such as “Jadoo ki Jhappi” from Ramaiya Vastavaiya, “Dhating Naach” , a collaboration with Pritam.
- 2014 had three songs that increased Kakkar’s popularity.
- “Sunny Sunny ”, from Yaariyan, the popular party track with Yo Yo Honey Singh gained popularity and was loved by the public.
- “Manali Trance” from The Shaukeens with Honey Singh again was loved by the public and then “London Thumakda”, the widely famous wedding song from the movie Queen and also Kakkar’s first work with Amit Trivedi earned an extremely positive response from the audience.
- 2016 was the year that Kakkar’s fame rocketed. Her song “Mile Ho Tum” from the film Fever, written, composed and co-sung by her brother Tony Kakkar was credited as the most-viewed Bollywood song on Youtube and received extremely positive critics and response from the audience.
- “Kala Chashma” from the movie Baar Baar Dekho became the party anthem of the year and still remains one to the present.
- The year was followed by hit after hit by her with songs like, “Humne Pee Rakhi Hai”, “Akkad Bakkad”, “Kar Gayi Chull”, “Maahi Ve”, “O Janiya”, rocketed her fame.
- From the year 2017, along with some new songs Kakkar along with Tanishq Bagchi started the trend of remaking old Bollywood songs.
- The song “Badri Ki Dulhania”, from Badrinath ki Dulhania was included in the most viewed Indian videos on Youtube with over 500 million views.
- The remake trend started with “Cheez Badi” from the movie Machine, which was a remake of “Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast Mast”. The song got mixed reviews.
- Thereafter she went on to remake and still continues to remake a bunch of classic Bollywood songs, which has garnered negative reviews from the audience, due to some saying that her adding a modern touch to the songs is unnecessary and it destroys the song itself.
- According to a variety of sources, it has been reported that Kakkar has many assets be it in property or cars.
- She reportedly has a total of three houses that she owns.
- These three houses are a white bungalow in Rishikesh worth 1 crore, a house in Delhi worth 1 crore and a house in Mumbai in the famous Panorama Towers worth 1.2 crores.
- Talking about cars, the singer has a remarkable collection of cars, and is apparently obsessed with them.
Cars owned by Neha Kakkar
70 Lakhs to 1 Crore INR
Mercedes Benz GLS 350
90 Lakhs to 2 Crore INR
BMW 520 D
(Image Source : in.pinterest.com)
Neha Kakkar was born on 6 June, 1988 to Rishikesh Kakkar and Niti Kakkar in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. She has two siblings; an elder sister named Sonu Kakkar who is also a playback singer and a brother named Tony Kakkar, a songwriter, singer and composer. Her parents decided to shift to Delhi in the early 1990s to try her and her siblings’ luck at singing. Kakkar started singing at the mere age of four, and performed at religious events and local gatherings. At the age of sixteen, she along with her brother Tony Kakkar moved to Mumbai in 2004. She has stated in many interviews that her childhood was difficult due to their financial conditions and that her parents raised her and her siblings in difficult circumstances.
(Image Source : pinkvilla.com)
Neha Kakkar dated actor Himansh Kohli from 2014-2018. They admitted to dating on the Indian Idol 10 recording set and that Himansh later paid her a visit as well on the set to surprise her. In 2018 they made their relationship official with rumors of marriage going around. However, they reportedly split after three months of confirming this. According to Instagram Stories posted by Neha, the split did not end up well, with her apparently falling into depression.
In 2020, Neha confirmed her marriage and relationship to Punjabi singer Rohanpreet Singh, seven years her junior. They reportedly met on the set of their music video named Nehu Da Vyah and ended up falling in love. The Roka ceremony happened on September 21 in Mumbai, followed by Sangeet on October 23,. They married on 24 October 2020 in an Anand Karaj ceremony in a gurdwara and later got married that night in accordance with the Hindu customs as well.
(Image Source : jantakareporter.com)
Top 10 Hits:
- Mile Ho Tum – 1.4B+ Views
- Dilbar- 1.2B+ Views
- Aankh Maare- 934M+ Views
- Nikle Current- 870M+ Views
- Coca Cola- 875M+ Views
- Kaala Chashma- 873M+ Views
- Badri ki Dulhania- 841M+ Views
- O Saki Saki- 658M+ Views
- Taaron ke Shehar- 599M+ Views
- Saiyaan Ji- 547M+ Views