Badshah Net Worth, Wife, Age, Height, Family, Career Highlights and more
(Image Source: Pinkvilla)
- Badshah Biography and Net worth
- Badshah Early Years
- Badshah Career
- Badshah Personal Life
- Badshah Top 10 Hits
Badshah Biography and Net worth
One of the most popular and publicly known rappers in Bollywood, Badshah is a name that you probably are already familiar with. Earlier known for his unique and interesting songs loved by the youth (now not probably so much), this man is one of the highest paid artists in the industry.
(Image Source: Pinterest)
Full Name: Aditya Prateek Singh Sisodia
Age: 37 years
Weight: 84 kg (approx)
Net Worth: $4.5M (approx)
Being one of the highest paid rappers in Bollywood, the net worth of Badshah is not a shocker. The rapper earns more than 50 Lakhs in a month itself. A large majority of his income comes from films, concerts,TV Shows,T-Series and his own productions. In addition to this, he also charges an exorbitant amount for his songs in films. It has been reported that he apparently charges close to 12 Lakhs for one song. He also has a clothing line called “Bad Fit” through which he earns his income as well.
Badshah was born on 19 November, 1985 to a father from Haryana and a mother from Punjab, in Delhi (both of whose names are not in public knowledge). He completed his high school from Bal Bharti Public School, Pitampura, Delhi where he was a part of the school choir. Before becoming a full-time rapper he was enrolled at the Banaras Hindu University to study Maths, and later changed it to Civil Engineering at Punjab Engineering College, where he was exposed to Punjabi music, which further had an influence on him in writing rap.
(Image Source: wikibio.in)
- Badshah started his career in the industry with a different stage name, i.e., “Cool Equal”, but later on changed it to his present one.
- He is popularly known for his catchphrase “it’s your boy Badshah” which he typically uses in the start of his songs.
- He released his first song in 2012, a Haryanvi song called ‘Kar Gayi Chull’ after breaking up from his duo with Yo Yo Honey Singh.
- The song was later used and popularized by the Bollywood film Kapoor & Sons in 2016.
- In the following years he also released a number of hits like ‘Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai’ for the film Khoobsurat and ‘Saturday Saturday’ for the film Humpty Sharma ki Dulhania.
- He introduced the industry to hip-hop songs through these hits.
- His collaboration with Navv Inder in 2016 gave birth to the popular song “Wakhra Swag” which went on to win the 2016 Punjabi Music Awards for the best duo/group award and the most popular song of the year award.
- He released his first official album in the year 2018 called O.N.E- Original Never Ends.
- His debut single “DJ Waley Babu” featuring Aastha Gill, ranked number on the Indian iTunes charts within 24 hours of its release. The song crossed a million views within 30 hours of its release.
- “Paagal”, a song released by the rapper in 2019 managed to reach 74.8 million views on Youtube within 24 hours, setting the record for the most-viewed in 24 hours on Youtube.
- This shocking record was not well-received by BTS fans who claimed that the artist had brought the views to cross the global record.
- This was proved by them by stating that the song garnered too few likes in the first 24 hours to break such a record. In addition to this the song did not appear in the 100-position Global Top Music Videos chart for the week adding to the speculations.
- Another of his many hits, “Genda Phool”, was released in 2020 and was possibly the most controversial song of the rapper’s career.
- The song was mixed with the Bengali folk song “Boro Loker Beti Lo ”. The artist was accused of plagiarism and not giving due credit to the original writer of the song, i.e., Ratan Kahar.
(Image Source: Pinterest)
Acting and Producing:
- Badshah has stated that he was offered by Karan Johar a role in the Netflix film, “Lust Stories” which was later played by Vicky Kaushal.
- He was also offered a role in the movie “Good Newz” which was later played by Dilijit Dosanjh.
- His only role as an actor is in a film called Khandani Shafakhana, wherein he played the role of himself with a different name and was a patient of the protagonist Babita Bedi, who suffers from sex disorders.
- The film was considered a box office disaster due to its poor commercial performance and its overly righteous attempt to educate people about sex.
- He has also made a cameo appearance in the film Ek Villain Returns.
- As a producer he has produced the film Do Dooni Panj, a Punjabi movie released in 2019.
- Badshah has a few businesses of his own like BAD FIT Clothing, Dragonfly Experience, Afterhours Productions.
- According to his song “Take Off” he apparently earns income worth “9-digits” from these ventures.
- In addition to these fashion labels, as of July 2022, Bashah along with Punit Balan, film producer and developer have bought the Mumbai franchise/ team of Ultimate Kho Kho.
- He stated that his mother playing the sport in her youth along with his love for the sport influenced him to buy the team.
- According to a variety of sources, it has been reported that Badshah has many assets be it in property or cars.
- He reportedly has a total property worth 18 Crore Rupees, with having multiple houses in Mumbai and his hometown Haryana.
- Along with this, he also has a 6-7 crore rupees house in Delhi. He also owns a bunch of other real estate businesses across different states which further contribute to his income.
- Talking about cars, this rapper has a remarkable collection of cars, which apparently surpass the Super Deluxe Car Collection of superstar Salman Khan, by 6 cars.
|Cars Owned By Badshah||Approximate Price|
|Jeep Wrangler||72 Lakhs INR|
|Mercedes Benz GL350||80 Lakhs INR|
|BMW 640D||1.15 Crore INR|
|Porsche Cayman 718||90 Lakhs INR|
|Mercedes Benz s Class||1.19 Crore INR|
|Lamborghini Gallardo||3.06 Crore INR|
|Rolls Royce Wraith||6.04 Crore INR|
(Image Source: Pinterest)
Badshah was born on 19 November, 1985 to Prith Pal Singh who is from Haryana and Avinash Rani who is from Punjab, in Delhi. He also has a sister named Aparajita Singh Sisodia. According to an interview, Badshah had stated that his parents were unaware that he was actively pursuing music as a career for a very long period of time, and that his parents did not know about rapping as a profession. He stated that one day when visiting his parents he parked an expensive car outside his house, shocking his parents, which when he later explained to them that he brought it by doing music, were not bothered by him pursuing music, but were more concerned him making enough money to survive due to the unconventional nature of the job. Apparently it took the singer a whopping five years to tell his parents and then convince them to support him while he pursued his career as a rapper.
(Image Source: timesofindia.indiatimes.com)
Badshah married Jasmine Masih in 2012. Jasmine Masih was born to Grace Masih and has a sister named Shelvi Masih.They have a daughter together born in 2017 named Jessemy Grace Masih Sisodia. They divorced in 2020, shortly after the reports of them living separately and not getting along well surfaced in November of the same year. Jasmine has reportedly shifted to London with her daughter since the divorce.
As of 2022, almost two years after his divorce, according to reports he is dating Ishi Rikhi, a Punjabi model and actress and have been in a relationship for almost a year. The model turned actress has worked in a number of Punjabi films and made her debut in the famous Jatt and Juliet in 2012. As per reports, both Badshah and Ishi have informed their families of their relationship and that both the families support it and are happy for them.
(Image Source: indiatvnews.com)
Top 10 Hits:
- Kala Chashma- 600M+ Views
- Abhi Toh Party- 300M+ Views
- Kar Gayi Chul- 300M+ Views
- Akh Lad Jave- 300M+ Views
- She Move It Like- 250M+ Views
- Tamma Tamma- 250M+ Views
- DJ Waley Babu- 250M+ Views
- Wakhra Swag- 250M+ Views
- Tareefan- 250M+ Views
- Buzz- 250M+ Views