The Full form of TMT is Treadmill Test. TMT is a test used to provide information about how the heart responds to exertion. Treadmill Test is also called an exercise stress test, shows how the heart works during physical activity. Because exercise makes the heart pump harder and faster, an exercise stress test can reveal problems with blood flow within the heart. A TMT usually involves walking on a treadmill or riding a stationary bike the heart rhythm, blood pressure and breathing are monitored. Or a person receives a drug that mimics the effects of exercise. The doctor may recommend a TMT if a person have signs or symptoms of coronary artery disease or arrhythmia (an irregular heart rhythm). The test may also guide treatment decisions, measure the effectiveness of treatment or determine the severity if a person has already been diagnosed with a heart condition. The doctor may recommend a TMT to diagnose coronary artery disease, heart rhythm problems (arrhythmias), or guide treatment of heart disorders. He may use a Treadmill Test to help determine the timing of cardiac surgery, such as valve replacement. In some people with heart failure, stress test results may help the doctor determine whether they need a heart transplant or other advanced therapies.
Full Form Related Links
- Admission and Entrance Exam Notification January 31, 2023
- Vidya Balan Biography, Movies, Age, Net Worth, Husband, Career highlights
- Kangna Ranaut Biography, Age, Movies, Net Worth, Education
- Taapsee Pannu Movies, Age, Net Worth, Education, Biography
- Neha Kakkar Biography – Net worth, Age, Husband, songs, family
- Rohit Shetty Biography, Wife, Father, Movies, Net Worth
- GPT Full Form, What is the Full form of GPT in ChatGPT?
- Admission and Entrance Exam Notification January 30, 2023