The Full form of GRE is Graduate Record Examination. Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is a standardized test which is conducted and administered by Educational Testing Service (ETS). All the Universities of US, UK, Singapore, Australia and Europe consider the GRE as a standard measure for evaluating candidate’s ability to cope with the curriculum. The test was established in the year 1936 by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching. According to Educational Testing Service, this exam aims to measure verbal reasoning, analytical writing, quantitative reasoning and critical thinking skills of a person that have been acquired over a long period of learning. GRE scores are also accepted by most of the top graduate level schools for master’s degree programs. The content of the GRE consists of certain specific algebra, arithmetic, geometry and vocabulary sections. The GRE General Test is conducted as a computer-based exam administered at Prometric testing centres. The importance of this exam score can range from being a mere admission formality to an important selection criterion. A person can also take GRE Subject Test to highlight his strengths in a specific subject areas such as Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Psychology and Literature in English.
Full Form Related Links
- Admission and Entrance Exam Notification Sept. 17, 2021
- CAT 2021 Registration deadline extended, Check New Date
- AFCAT (2) 2021 Results declared, steps to check
- AWMI Full Form, What is the Full form of AWMI?
- AFB Full Form, What is the Full form of AFB ?
- AFI Full Form, What is the Full form of AFI ?
- ATP Full Form, What is the Full form of ATP ?
- AC Full Form, What is the Full form of AC ?