The full form of SMPS is Switching Mode Power Supply. It is a type of electronic power supply where a switching regulator is used in order to convert electric power in an efficient manner. It is a type of Power Supply Unit or PSU which is commonly used in computers so that voltage can be converted into the acceptable range of a computer. The electronic components of this device are capable of handling power properly. It is known for using better power conversion techniques in order to minimise overall loss of power.
Full Form Related Links
- Admission and Entrance Exam Notification Sept. 18, 2021
- MHT CET 2021 exams scheduled on October 3 postponed, Check now
- KEAM Result 2021 Announced, Check KEAM Scores
- IIHMR University PG Diploma Admission 2021 Eligibility, Dates, Application Form
- Admission and Entrance Exam Notification Sept. 17, 2021
- CAT 2021 Registration deadline extended, Check New Date
- AFCAT (2) 2021 Results declared, steps to check
- AWMI Full Form, What is the Full form of AWMI?