The full form of SGPT is Serum Glutamic Pyruvic Transaminase. It is an enzyme that can be found in the cells of the liver and heart. If the heart or liver gets damaged, SGPT gets released into the blood. The SGPT levels in the blood can be elevated due to heart diseases such as heart attack, blockage of artery, etc., or liver issues such as Viral Hepatitis. Few medicines are also responsible for increasing the levels of SGPT. Whenever a person suffers a damage in the heart or liver, his SGPT level in blood increases by almost 50 times more than the normal level. To evaluate the functions of these two organs, the doctors conduct SGPT test.
Full Form Related Links
- Admission and Entrance Exam Notification January 31, 2023
- Vidya Balan Biography, Movies, Age, Net Worth, Husband, Career highlights
- Kangna Ranaut Biography, Age, Movies, Net Worth, Education
- Taapsee Pannu Movies, Age, Net Worth, Education, Biography
- Neha Kakkar Biography – Net worth, Age, Husband, songs, family
- Rohit Shetty Biography, Wife, Father, Movies, Net Worth
- GPT Full Form, What is the Full form of GPT in ChatGPT?
- Admission and Entrance Exam Notification January 30, 2023