The full form of CPR is Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation. The word ‘cardio’ means heart. ‘Pulmonary’ means related to lungs. The meaning of Resuscitation is ‘to revive.’ It is a life-saving technique that anyone can use if someone is suffering from any emergency issue such as cardiac arrest, heart attack or drowning. Such a situation may arise if someone has a heart issue, drowning, electric shock, suffocation, etc. CPR is a combination of mouth-to-mouth rescue breathing and compressing the chest. With this technique, the blood circulation to the brain and heart is restored until one gets the medical help. It prohibits brain damage or death of tissues. Professionals such as lifeguards, firefighters, doctors, etc. who handle emergency situations are trained in CPR.
Full Form Related Links
- Admission and Entrance Exam Notification October 09, 2021
- UCEED 2022 Application deadline extended, check details
- NEET SS 2021 revised exam schedule released, check details
- SC allows women candidates to take RIMC Entrance Exam 2021, check details
- Admission and Entrance Exam Notification October 08, 2021
- Admission and Entrance Exam Notification October 07, 2021
- SSC CHSL 2020 and Other Exam Schedule released, check details
- IBPS Clerk (CRP-Clerk-XI) Application Process begins, Apply Now!