AMC FULL FORM
“AMC” can have different meanings depending on the context. The most popular Full form of AMC is Annual Maintenance Contract.
An Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) is a service agreement between a customer and a service provider where the provider agrees to maintain and repair a product or equipment on a regular basis for a specified period of time, usually one year. The main objective of an AMC is to ensure that the equipment or product remains in good working condition and is available for use when needed.
The format of an AMC can vary depending on the type of equipment or product, the service provider, and the specific needs of the customer. However, a typical AMC contract includes the following components:
- Description of the equipment or product: This includes details such as the make, model, and serial number of the equipment, as well as any relevant specifications or technical details.
- Scope of work: This section outlines the specific maintenance and repair services that will be provided under the contract. It also defines any exclusions or limitations of the services offered.
- Schedule of services: This section outlines the schedule of regular maintenance visits, including the frequency and duration of each visit.
- Terms and conditions: This section includes the legal terms and conditions of the contract, such as the duration of the contract, payment terms, and any warranties or guarantees offered by the service provider.
- Contact information: This section includes the contact information for both the customer and the service provider, including addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses.
- Signatures: The contract must be signed by both the customer and the service provider to indicate agreement to the terms and conditions of the contract.
Note that this is a general format, and the actual format of an AMC contract may vary depending on the type of equipment or product, the service provider, and the specific needs of the customer.
Full of AMC in MEDICAL
The Full form of AMC is Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita. AMC is a disease of newborns resulting in decreased flexibility of the joints. It is a disorder that develops at prenatal (before birth) stage and is evident at birth (congenital) and involves limited mobility of multiple joints. Symptoms differ drastically from person to person, including muscle weakness and stiff joints. The body parts that are most likely to have lack of movement are the wrists, hands, shoulders, elbows, hips, knees, and feet. Unlike many other diseases, the lack of movement does not get worse as time goes by. However, it is necessary to seek treatment to prevent further impediments of the joints. There are many causes of AMC, some of which are inherited. Before birth, the possibilities exist that limit joint movements are; abnormal development of muscles, inadequate room in the uterus for the baby, a malformed central nervous system and spinal cord, and joints, tendons, bones, and joint linings which did not mature correctly. The decrease in range of motion is also caused by extra tissue that has formed around the joint, prohibiting movement. Only 1 out of 3000 births is apt to develop AMC, and only 30% of those are genetically related.