University of Pune MCA Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Set theory: Set operations, relations, functions.
- Propositional logic: Formulation, deduction, evaluation, puzzles.
- Linear Algebra: Solution of a system of linear equations. Determinant and inverse of a matrix, basic properties of matrices.
- Co-ordinate Geometry and Conic Sections: Equations of lines and planes, vector products; definitions and properties of conic sections.
- Trigonometry: Identities, computation of heights and lengths.
- Differential Calculus: Total and partial differentiation, limit of a function.
- Integral Calculus: Definite and indefinite integrals, solution of differential equations, computation of areas and volumes.
- Series and sequences: sum, mean, convergence, limit.
- Real and complex numbers: surds, solution of equations on complex domain.
- Polynomials: solution of quadratic equations, properties of roots of polynomials with real coefficients, binomial expansion, Taylor series.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Elementary Probability Theory: Computing probability from combinatorial reasoning, conditional probability.
Also Check out >> MCA ENTRANCE EXAM SYLLABUS