M.P Combined MCA Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Graduate (The bachelor’s degree must be of minimum three-year duration) in any discipline with Mathematics as compulsory or an additional subject as either Higher Secondary (10+2) or at graduation level.
- Algebra: Solutions of simultaneous equations, Binomial theorem, Logarithmic and exponential series, Determinant and its properties, Matrices, addition and multiplication of matrices, computation of inverse of matrix.
- Co-ordinate Geometry: Circle, Tangent, Orthogonal circles, Co-axial system of circles, Parabola, Ellipse, and hyperbola, their equations in standard form and simple properties.
- Differential & Integral Calculus: Differentiation of algebraic, exponential and logarithmic functions, Application to simple problems, maxima & minima, partial differentiation of function of two variables, integration by parts, definite integrals and their properties, Area, Volume, and surfaces (of simple curves), Trapezoidal rule, Simpson’s rule.
- Differential & Difference Equation: Linear differential equations of first order, difference equations of first order.
- Statistics: Theory of Probability, averages, dispersion and standard deviation, Co-efficient of skewness, coefficient of correlation, interpolation, index number their importance, time series, fitting of curves, method of least squares, binomial, Poisson and normal distributions.
- Computer Science: Basic concepts of computer organization, number system, elementary programming in basic
Also Check out >> MCA ENTRANCE EXAM SYLLABUS