Karnataka REC Surathkal MCA Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Bachelor’s degree in second class with mathematics.
- 80 questions on mathematics, 40 questions for general aptitude includes logical and quantitative reasoning ability, and English language ability.
- Mathematics (80 questions)
- Algebra: Progressions, mathematical induction, theory of equation, permutations and combinations, binomial theorem, partial fractions, elements of number theory and congruence, set theory, mathematical logic, matrices and determinants, groups, vector algebra.
- Analytical Geometry: Straight lines and pair of straight lines, circles including coaxial system of circles, conic sections.
- Calculus: Differential and integral calculus, differential equations, formation and solution of variable separable type.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometric functions and their properties, inverse trigonometric functions, general solutions of trigonometric equations.
- Complex Numbers: De-Moivre’s theorem and application.
General Aptitude (40 questions)
- Logical and quantitative reasoning ability, and English language ability.
TEST CENTRE: Karnataka
Also Check out >> MCA ENTRANCE EXAM SYLLABUS