Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya MCA Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Mathematics and Statistics – 70 Marks
- Linear Algebra – 10 Marks Solution of simultaneous equations, addition and multiplication of matrices, computation of inverse and rank of matrix, vector spaces, sub spaces, bases and dimensions, linear transformation.
- Co-ordinate Geometry – 10 MarksCircles, tangent and normal, orthogonal circles, coaxial system of circles, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola, their equations in standard form and simple properties.
- Differential And Integral Calculus – 10 Marks Differentiation of algebraic, exponential and logarithmic functions, application to simple problems of maxima and minima, partial differentiation of the functions of two variables, integration of functions by substitution, partial fractions, integration by parts, definite integrals and their properties for finding areas, volumes and surfaces of simple curves, Simpson’s and trapezoidal rules.
- Differential And Difference Equations – 10 Marks Linear differential equation of first degree and first order, difference equations of first order.
- Vector – 10 Marks Vector product of two vectors, scalar triple product and vector triple product, differentiation and integration of vectors.
- Number System – 10 Marks Natural numbers, integers, rational and irrational numbers, complex and real numbers, binary numbers.
- Statistics – 10 Marks Theory of probability, averages dispersion, coefficient of variation, skew ness, coefficient of correlation and interpolation, filling of curves, method of least squares, binomial, Poisson and normal distribution.
- Mental Ability – 15 Marks
- Series, figures, characters, words etc. matching and sequence completeness, logical functions, truth tables etc.
- General Awareness – 15 Marks
- About current affairs and computers.
Also Check out >> MCA ENTRANCE EXAM SYLLABUS