Goa University MCA Entrance Exam Syllabus
- General Aptitude: Logical reasoning, quantitative reasoning, visuo-spatial reasoning, high school math’s, vocabulary, English comprehension & verbal ability.
- Mathematics: Set, relations & mapping, pure arithmetic (ratios and proportions, problems on time-work/distance-speed, percentage etc.)
- Algebra: fundamental operations in algebra, expansion, factorization, simultaneous linear/quadratic equations, indices, logarithms, permutations and combinations.
- Geometry: Angles at a point and parallel lines, triangles, polygons of n-sides, circles, geometric transformations- particularly similarity, rotation and reflection, areas.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometrical ratios, two-dimensional problems on heights and distances.
- Co-ordinate Geometry: Rectangular Cartesian coordinates, equations of line, mid-point, intersections etc., equations of circle, distance formulae, simple geometric transformations such as translation, rotation and scaling.
- Mensuration: Areas, triangles and quadrilaterals, area and circumference of circles, volumes and surface areas of simple solids such as cubes, spheres, cylinders and cones
- Computer Concepts: Computer basics, data representation, binary arithmetic, computer languages (Assembly languages & characteristics of high level languages etc.).
Also Check out >> MCA ENTRANCE EXAM SYLLABUS