Damodar Thackersay University MCA Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Bachelors Degree with 55% marks and mathematics upto higher secondary or its equivalent.
- An individual should have a minimum 50% credit in the general aptitude and computer concepts of E-Level test. (The score of CST is valid for one year only).
The syllabus is same as that of CST.
- General Aptitude: Logical reasoning, quantitative reasoning, visuo-spatial reasoning, high school math’s, vocabulary, English comprehension & verbal ability.
- Mathematics: Set, relations & mapping, pure arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, co-ordinate geometry, mensuration.
- Computer Concepts: Computer basics, data representation, binary arith- metic, computer languages (assembly languages & characteristics of high level languages etc.).
NUMBER OF SEATS: 25
Also Check out >> MCA ENTRANCE EXAM SYLLABUS