West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has released the answer keys for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2020. All those candidates who appear for WBJEE 2020 can check answer keys from the official website: wbjeeb.nic.in by login using their application number, password and security pin.
WBJEE 2020 was held on February 2, 2020 in two shifts. If candidates find any glitch in the answer key, they can raise objection till February 19 (5 pm) with a fee of Rs 500, per challenge. The decision taken by the board will be final and no queries will be entertained on the final answer key, as per the board.
Steps to check WBJEE 2020 answer keys
- Step 1: Visit the official website, wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on ‘View and Challenge Answer Key WBJEE 2020’
- Step 3: You’ll be directed to a new tab
- Step 4: Enter your application number, password and security pin number in the box provided
- Step 5: Click on submit
- Step 6: The answer keys will be displayed
The result of WEBJEE 2020 will be declared on the basic of Final Answer key