Application Process for West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE) 2021 begins
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has begun the application process for West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE) 2021 on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website: wbjeeb.nic.in to apply for WBJEE 2021. The last date for online registration for WBJEE is March 25, 2021 until 5 pm. The application fee is Rs 500 for general candidates and Rs 400 for reserved candidates.
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2021 will be held on July 11, 2021, in two shifts. The mathematics paper is scheduled to be held from 11 am to 1 pm, and the physics and chemistry paper will be conducted from 2 to 4 pm. The admit card for the same is tentatively scheduled to be released on July 6, 2021.
Candidates who are 12th passed or its equivalent in regular class mode with Physics and Maths as subjects along with either one of Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Computer Application as a mandatory subject with minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) and are 17 years of age as on 31st December 2021 are eligible to apply. Candidates appearing in the Qualifying Exam (10+2 Exam) in 2021 are also eligible to apply.
Steps to Apply for WBJEE 2021
- Go to the official website wbjee.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the link for Fill Application Form for WBJEE 2021
- On the window that opens, under the New Candidates Registration, click on Apply button.
- Fill the online application form and upload the necessary documents including your photo and signature.
- Pay the examination fee to complete the process.
- All the candidates are requested to download the confirmation page.
WBJEE is conducted for admission into Undergraduate Courses of Engineering & Technology /Pharmacy /Architecture in various institutions of West Bengal for the academic year 2021-22