Registration process for Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) 2021 begins
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has begun the registration process for Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering entrance exam (VITEEE) 2021 from December 1, 2020. All those candidates who wish to appear for VITEEE 2021 for admission in B.Tech. programs offered at VIT Vellore Campuses, Chennai Campus, VIT Bhopal and VIT AP Campuses can register through the official website – vit.ac.in by March 30, 2021.
Candidates applying for VIT Undergraduate Engineering Admission for the 2021 session must have secured a minimum aggregate of 60 percent in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology in Class 12 or other qualifying examination and should have been born on or after 1 July 1999.
Steps to register for VITEEE 2021:
- Step 1: Visit the official website: vit.ac.in.
- Step 2: Click on the tab that reads, “VITEEE 2021 / B.Tech. Admissions 2021.”
- Step 3: You will be directed to a new page where you will have to provide your name, residential status, date of birth, gender, mobile number, email ID to register.
- Step 4: After registration, go back to the Login page and key in the register email ID, password and verification code.
- Step 5: Provide all the relevant documents and upload photo and signature in appropriate size to complete the VITEEE 2021 application form.
- Step 6: Pay the required application fee and click on submit button
VITEEE 2021 will tentatively be conducted in the second and third week of April 2021. The counselling for the same will be held in the first week of May 2021 and classes will commence from the second week of July 2021.