Registration Process for UPSC Engineering Services and Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2022 begins
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for Engineering Services Exam 2022 and Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2022 on its official website. The registration process for both the exams has started. Interested candidates can visit the official website: upsconline.nic.in to apply for UPSC ESE and Geo-Scientist Exam 2022.
The last date to apply for both the exams is October 12, 2021 till 6:00 pm. The online applications can be withdrawn from October 20 to 26, 2021 till 6.00 pm. The preliminary exam for both is scheduled to be conducted on February 20, 2022.
A total of 247 vacancies under Civil Engineering Cadre, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering has been announced through UPSC ESE 2022 and 192 vacancies has been announced for the post of Geologist Geophysicist, Group A and Chemist through UPSC Geologist Exam 2022
Steps to Apply for UPSC ESE and Geo-Scientist Exam 2022
- Step 1: Visit the official website upsconline.nic.in
- Step 2: Now, click on Online Application for Various Examinations.
- Step 3: Click on Register, enter the required details and complete the registration process. Save your registration details for future references.
- Step 4: Now, log in using the registration details that you have already generated and apply for the Engineering Services Exam 2022 or Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2022.
- Step 5: Fill in all the details carefully, upload necessary documents and pay the application fees to complete the UPSC Application.