UPSC released Admit Card for Engineering Services Main Exam 2020
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Admit card for the Engineering Services Examination (ESE) 2020 (Main) on its official website. Candidates who have registered for the examination can download their e-admit card online at upsc.gov.in. e-Admit card will be available for download till October 18, 2020.
Along with the Engineering Services (Main) Examination 2020, the UPSC has also released the examination schedule. According to the schedule, the UPSC ESE 2020 exam will be conducted on October 18, 2020 in two shifts, i.e from 9 am to 12 noon and in the afternoon from 2 to 5 pm.
Steps to Download UPSC ESE 2020 Main Admit Card
- Visit the official website at upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “e-admit card for Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2020’
- A new page will appear on the display screen
- Click on the link to download the admit card
- Select any of the given option between roll number and registration
- Key in your credentials and login
- The UPSC ESE admit card 2020 will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out of your admit card
Candidates are required to bring an e-Admit card along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session to secure admission to the Examination Hall. e-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final result.