Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the result of Combined Geo‐Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2020 on the official website. UPSC conducted the examination on January 19, 2020. All those candidates who appeared for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Prelims Exam 2020 can check their result from the official website: upsc.gov.in.
All those candidates who qualified the prelims exam are now eligible to appear for Geo‐Scientist (Main) Examination, 2020. UPSC Combined Geo‐Scientist (Main) Examination, 2020 is scheduled to be conducted on June 27 and June 28, 2020.
Steps to check UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist 2020 Prelims Result
- Open the UPSC official website, upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, in the What’s New Tab, Click on the link which reads “Written Result (with name): Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2020
- A new window will appear where you will get the PDF of the result
- Download the result and save for your future use
The Commission has announced the vacancy of the following post to be fulfilled through this recruitment drive
Category I (Post in the Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines)
- Geologist, Group A: 79 Posts
- Geophysicist, Group A: 05 Posts
- Chemistry Group A: 15 Posts
Category II (Posts in the Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources)
- Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A: 03 Posts