Admit card for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination (UPSC CMS) 2020 released
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Admit Card for the Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination 2020 on its official website. All those candidates who have registered to appear for UPSC CMS 2020 Examination can download their e-admit card from the UPSC official website: upsc.gov.in.
UPSC CMS 2020 Examination is scheduled to be conducted on October 22, 2020, at various centres spread across the country.
Steps to download UPSC CMS admit card 2020
- Visit the official website at upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link which reads, “e-admit card for Combined Medical Services Examination 2020”
- A new page will appear on the display screen
- Key in your credentials and login
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out of your admit card
UPSC CMS 2020 admit card will include details like candidate’s name, roll number, exam time, exam duration, exam centre name and other instructions to be followed on the exam day. It is mandatory for candidates to wear masks at the exam centre. No candidate would be allowed to enter the examination centre without the masks.
Candidates are also required to carry a photo id card along with the UPSC CMS admit card 2020 to the assigned exam centre.