Application Process for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2021 begins
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has started the application process for UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam 2021 from March 4, 2021 on its official website. Aspiring candidates for Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Postal Service (IPS) among other “A” Grade services can apply for UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam 2021 through the official website: www.upsc.gov.in.
The last date to fill the online application form is March 24, 2021. A detailed instruction for filling up online applications is available on the website: https://upsconline.nic.in.
Candidates with at least an undergraduate level degree from a recognized university or institution or eligible to apply for UPSC CSE 2021
Steps to Apply for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2021
Step 1 – Register Yourself
- Visit the Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on ‘UPSC Civil Services Examination 2021’
- Fill your Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email Address & captcha code
- You get your IAS Registration Number
Step 2: Fill the Application Form 2021
- Log-in by entering your Registration Number and Password
- Fill your personal details, educational qualification, age, gender, religion, & others
- Upload scanned images of your Photo & Signature
- Pay Application Fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking or Offline through e-challan of SBI Bank
As per the notification UPSC has announced 712 vacancies to be filled through Civil Services Examination 2021.
The Civil Services Examination consists of two stages – Civil Services Preliminary Examination (Objective type) and Civil Services Main Examination (Written and Interview). Only those candidates who will clear the preliminary examination will be eligible to appear for Main Examination. UPSC Civil services Preliminary Exam 2021 is schedule to be held on June 27, 2021 and the main exam is schedule to be held on September 17 to 22, 2021