Registration Process for UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (UPSC CDS I) 2021 begins
Union Public Service Commission has begun the UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (UPSC CDS I) 2021 Registration Process. Candidates can fill the application form on the official site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. The last date to apply for UPSC CDS I 2021 is November 17, 2020. General candidates are required to pay an Application fee of INR 200 whereas the SC, ST and women candidates are exempted from paying application fee
UPSC CDS I Exam 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on February 7, 2021.
How to apply for UPSC CDS (I) 2021
- Visit the official site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
- Click on UPSC CDS I 2021 registration link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the necessary details to register for CDS I
- Using the same registration ID fill part 2 of the application form
- Fill the application form
- Pay the Application Fee
- Download a copy for future reference
UPSC CDS Exam is held for recruiting candidates for the course conducted by Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy.