Result of UPSC Assistant Geologists 2019 declared at www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Assistant Geologists Result 2019 declared – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) which conducts the exam for the post of Geologist recently declared the results of Assistant Geologist in Geological Survey of India. The candidates who had given UPSC Assistant Geologists exam need to visit UPSC’s official website www.upsc.gov.in so that they can check their results.
The results have been declared in PDF format on the UPSC website which contains the roll no and name of selected candidates. This year, a total of 75 candidates have been selected. The Assistant Geologist and Geologist post at Geological Survey of India come under Govt of India’s Ministry of Mines. UPSC released a press note on which states that results of selected candidates have been uploaded on the website.
Over thousands of candidates had appeared for this exam after UPSC had released the official vacancy. The candidates had to undergo an online test and personality interview round.
Steps to Check UPSC Geologists Result 2019
- Visit the official website of UPSC which is www.upsc.nic.in
- On scroll bar side click on the link stating ‘UPSC Assistant geologist 2019
- As you click the link, your result would get downloaded in the PDF format.
- Open the PDF file and in the search menu type your Roll No or Name. If you have been selected your name will be there in this list.
- Keep the result softcopy for further reference.
The exam for UPSC Assistant Geologist was held on December 15, 2018. The candidates who cleared this round appeared for the interview which took place from June 5 to June 10, 2019.