JEECUP extends the Application deadline for UP Polytechnic Joint Entrance Exam UPJEE (P) 2021
The Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) has once again extended the last date to apply for UP Polytechnic Joint Entrance Exam UPJEE (P) 2021. As per the notification released, candidates can register for the UPJEE 2021 exam up to July 15, 2021. This is the third time the registration date has been extended. Initially, the last date for application was April 15, 2021, which was extended till April 30, 2021, which was again extended till June 15 and now again extended further.
The examination was scheduled to be held from June 15 to 20, 2021 but was postponed due to COVID-19 Pandemic. It is expected that the UPJEE Polytechnic Exam 2021 will now be conducted in the last week of August. However, no official statement regarding this has been released.
Steps to Apply for UPJEE (P) 2021
- Step 1: Visit the official website of JEECUP
- Step 2: Click on the application link.
- Step 3: Register using necessary credentials
- Step 4: Log in and fill up the application form with essential details
- Step 5: Upload required scanned documents
- Step 6: Make the fee payment
- Step 7: Submit and take a print out of the confirmation page for further reference
For applying to UPJEE 2021, General category candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 300 while those belonging to SC and ST categories will be paying Rs 200.
UPJEE 2021 will be held for admission to diploma, post-diploma, postgraduate diploma in Engineering, Technology, and Management courses in polytechnic institutions affiliated to the Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh.