Admit Card for Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam 2019 released
UP B.Ed 2019 Admit Card released – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJPRU) has released the Admit card for UP B.Ed. 2019 Entrance Exam. Candidates who have applied to appear for UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 can download their admit card through mjpru.ac.in.
UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam 2019 is scheduled to be conducted on April 15, 2019, in the state.
The examination will be conducted in two shifts- the first shift (Paper 1) from 9 am to 12 noon and the second shift (Paper 2) from 2 pm to 5 pm.
In paper 1 there will be 100 questions of 200 marks in total. Out of these 50 questions will be from General Knowledge and 50 questions will be from English/Hindi language and in paper 2, there will be 100 questions, carrying total 200 marks. Out of these 50 questions will be for General Aptitude Test and 50 will be subject-specific.
See: B.Ed Entrance Exams
Steps to download UP B.Ed. 2019 Admit Card
- Visit the official site of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University at mjpru.ac.in.
- Click on UP B.Ed JEE 2019 B.Ed Entrance 2019 link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates can click on the login link.
- On the new page click on download admit card link.
- Enter the username and password and click on submit.
- Your admit card will be available on your screen.
- Download and take a print out of the same for further use
Candidates are required to an identity proof along with their admit card to enter the examination hall on the day of the examination.