Registration process for UP B.Ed JEE 2021 begins
The University of Lucknow has begun the application process for Uttar Pradesh, Joint Entrance Examination for Bachelor’s in Education (UP B.Ed JEE) 2021 on the official website, lkouniv.ac.in. Candidates who are interested to appear for UP B.Ed JEE 2021 can visit the official website to apply. The last date to register for UP B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2021 is March 15, 2021.
Candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs 1500 (for general and OBC category) and Rs 750 (for candidates belonging to SC, ST category).
Candidates having a graduation degree with 50 percent marks from any recognized institution are eligible to apply for the exam. For engineering and technology students, 55 percent marks are required. There is no age limit for pursuing B.Ed from UP.
The examination is scheduled to be conducted on May 19, 2021, across 75 cities of the state.
Steps to Apply for UP B.Ed JEE 2021
- Step 1: Visit the official site: lkouniv.ac.in
- Step 2: Click on the UP BEd JEE 2021 link available on the home page
- Step 3: A new page will open where candidates will have to register themselves
- Step 4: Fill in the application form and upload the required documents
- Step 5: Make the payment of fees and submit your application form
The entrance examination will have two papers- the first paper will have objective-type questions and the second paper will have descriptive-type questions. A total of 100 questions will be asked for 200 marks.