IIT Kharagpur activated the unique registration code link for JEE Advanced 2021
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur has activated the Unique Registration Code link for JEE Advanced 2021. This registration code is applicable for candidates who had successfully registered for JEE Advanced 2020 but were absent in both papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2) of JEE Advanced 2020. All such candidates can directly register for JEE Advanced 2021.
The unique registration code link is available on the official site of JEE Advanced: jeeadv.ac.in. Candidates can get the registration code either by using the JEE (Main) 2020 or JEE (Main) 2021 (if applicable) Application Number and the Date of Birth details.
The eligibility under this one-time measure can be verified by filling in the following fields, read the official website notice.
How to get Unique Registration Code for JEE Advanced 2021
- Visit the official site of JEE Advanced on jeeadv.ac.in
- Click on Unique Registration Code link available on the home page
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the required details
- Your Unique Registration Code will be displayed on the screen
- Check the code and save the page
- Take a print out for further need
JEE Advanced 2021 is scheduled to be held on October 3, 2021. JEE Advanced is conducted for admission to Bachelor’s, Integrated Masters and Dual Degree Programs in Engineering, Sciences, or Architecture offered by 23 IITs.