Registration deadline for UGC NET December 2021 and June 2022 extended till May 30
The National Testing Agency has extended the last date to fill the application form for UGC NET December 2021 and June 2022 examination. As per the notification released by NTA on May 24, candidates can now register for examination till May 30, 2022 (up to 5 PM) and pay the Application fee till May 30, 2022 (up to 11:50 P.M). Application correction window will be active from May 31, 2022 to June 1, 2022 (up to 09:00 P.M.)
UGC Chairman’s tweeted in his Twitter account, “In pursuant to representations from the candidates, regarding submission of online application form for UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles), it has been decided to extend the last date for submission and fee payment to 30 May 2022.”
Candidates who are interested and yet to apply for the examination can do so through the official website: ugcnet.nta.nic.in for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
Steps to apply for UGC NET 2022
- Visit the official website: ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link, “UGC NET December 2021/June 2022 registration
- First, register yourself by using your email ID and Mobile number
- Fill UGC NET 2022 online application form as per the instruction provided
- Upload scanned photo and signature
- Pay the examination fee
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out for future reference.
UGC NET is held twice a year, however, due to a delay in schedule, the December 2021 and June 2022 session have been merged and the examination for the combined session will be held in the 2nd week of June 2022. A new subject ‘Hindu Studies’ has also been added to UGC NET taking the total to 82 subjects.