Final Answer key for UGC NET 2020 released by NTA
The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET 2020 Answer key for 81 subjects on its official website. Candidates who appeared for the UGC NET 2020 examination can check the final answer key released by NTA through the official website nta.ac.in.
UGC NET 2020 examination was held from September 24 to November 13, 2020 in computer-based mode across several centres spread across the country. As per the reports, as many as 8,60,976 candidates had registered for the UGC NET. Out of total no of registered candidates, only 5,26,707 candidates had appeared in the examination.
As per the notification released by the agency, “the answer keys were prepared after taking into account the challenges and their scrutiny/ resolution by the concerned expert(s)”. It also carried the gender and category wise number of candidates who have appeared in the UGC NET 2020.
Steps to check UGC NET 202 Final Answer Key
- Step 1: Visit the official website of NTA at nta.ac.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link that reads: ‘Answer Keys UGC- NET June 2020’
- Step 3: You will be redirected to another page
- Step 4: The final answer key of UGC NET 2020 will be displayed on the screen
- Step 5: View, tally and download the answer key PDF
With the release of the UGC NET 2020 final answer key, NTA is expected to declare the result for the same soon.