Result of TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET 2020 released by Osmania University
The Osmania University in Hyderabad has declared the result of TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET 2020 on the official website. TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET Examinations 2020 was conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on 9 October, 2020 on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
All those candidates who have appeared in these examinations can check their result and download their rank card from the official website – lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
The TS LAWCET and PGLCET result 2020 is declared in the form of a scorecard and mentions the candidate’s name, roll number, marks obtained, and rank in the merit list along with other details.
Steps to check TS LAWCET and PGLCET 2020 Result
- Step 1: Visit the official website lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “Rank Card”.
- Step 3: Enter your credentials like registration number, date of birth, hall ticket number.
- Step 4: Click on the ‘View Result’ button.
- Step 5: The TS LAWCET / TS PGLCET 2020 result will be displayed on your screen.
- Step 6: Download and take a print out of your Rank Card.
To qualify the exam, general category candidates need to secure a minimum of 35 percent marks. There is no minimum cut-off for students belonging to SC/ ST category. Students who qualify the exam will have to participate in the counseling round. The date and time of the counselling round will be released soon by the University.
Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET) 2020 and Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET) 2020 was conducted for admission into 3-Year / 5-Year LL.B. Regular Courses and 2-year LL.M. Courses in the Colleges of Law in Telangana for the academic year 2020-2021.