Last date to apply for SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 extended
Staff Selection Commission, SSC has extended the last date to apply for SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 once again. Candidates can now apply for SSC CHSL 2020 examination online at ssc.nic.in till December 26, 2020. The fees for the same can be paid online till December 28 and offline through challan till December 30, 2020.
This is the second time SSC has postponed the last date for application submission. Earlier the last date to register was till December 15 which was extended till December 19, and now again extended till December 2, 2020. SSC has announced a total of 4726 posts of LDC, SA, DEO, etc have been notified.
Steps to apply for SSC CHSL 2020
- Visit the official site of SSC on ssc.nic.in.
- Enter the login credentials in the login link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the required details and make payment of fees.
- Once the fee payment is done, upload the scanned copy of the documents.
- Click on submit and your application form will be submitted.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
The examination will consist of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III). The computer-based examination for Tier I is scheduled to be conducted from April 12 to April 27, 2021.