Registration Process for Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE) 2022 begins
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST) has begun the registrations process for the Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE) 2022 at the official portal-srmist.edu.in for the academic year 2022-23. Interested candidates can visit the official portal to register for SRMJEEE 2022.
The applicants will have to pay an application fee of Rs 1200. If any candidate wishes to take SRMJEEE more than one time, he/she will have to pay Rs 600 for each phase
Steps to Apply for SRMJEEE 2022
- Step 1: Go to the official website of SRM IST
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the ‘Registration’ link
- Step 3: Enter your name, a valid email id, and mobile number to register yourself
- Step 4: Validate the OTP received on the registered mobile number
- Step 5: Log in and complete the application form
- Step 6: Upload required documents — a scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Step 7: Pay the application fee
The exam will be held for 2 hours and 30 minutes. The exam will have multiple-choice questions (MCQs) from physics, chemistry, mathematics, English, and aptitude.
SRMJEEE is conducted for admissions to BTech programs offered across SRM campuses including Chennai (Kattankulathur, Vadapalani, Ramapuram, Tiruchirappalli, and Delhi – NCR Campus – Ghaziabad (UP), SRM University – Sonepat, Haryana and SRM University, AP – Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2022.