Result of SBI Clerk 2020 Preliminary Examination announced
The State Bank of India (SBI) has announced the result of SBI Clerk 2020 Preliminary examination on its official website. Candidates who have appeared in SBI Clerk preliminary examination 2020 can check their result online at sbi.co.in/careers.
The SBI Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre Preliminary Examination was held on February 22, 29, March 1 and 8, 2020.
Steps to Check SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims Result
- Visit the official website at sbi.co.in/careers
- Under the latest announcement section, click on the link which reads “SBI clerk prelims 2020 result”
- Key in your login credentials and login
- The SBI clerk Prelims result 2020 will be displayed on screen
- Download and take its print out for future use.
Candidates who have qualified the SBI Clerk prelims exam 2020 are eligible to appear for the SBI Clerk Main Exam. SBI has announced to fill 8000 vacancies through this recruitment drive.