PGIMER Paramedical Result 2019
PGIMER Paramedical Result 2019 – The results of PGIMER Paramedical Entrance Exam has been declared. The candidates who had appeared for this exam need to visit the official website in order to check their results. The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) which is based in Chandigarh conducts this exam for admission into its Bachelor of Science (BSc) Paramedical course.
Steps to Check the Result:
- Visit the official website of PGIMER which is www.pgimer.edu.in
- As the webpage appears on the screen, scroll down and visit the link which states ‘Information for Candidates Section.’
- You will come across the link which reads ‘B.Sc Paramedical Courses for Sept 2019 Session.’
- A new page opens where you get the link for the result. Click the link which states ‘Combined Merit List / Roll-Number Wise Result / Merit Wise Result.’
- As the result is in PDF format, download it and open the file in a new Browser tab.
- In the search option, type your Roll No. If you have qualified for this exam, then your roll number will appear on the screen.
- Keep this file for further reference.
See: Paramedical Admission 2019