Result of Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) 2019 announced
OTET 2019 Result announced – Odisha Board of Secondary Education (BSE Odisha) has released the result of Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) 2019 on its official website: All those candidates who have appeared for OTET 2019 examination can check their results online at, bseodisha.ac.in on or before December 5, 2019.
Step to check OTET 2019 Result
- Step 1: Visit the BSE Odisha’s official website – bseodisha.ac.in
- Step 2: Click on ‘Latest updates’ on the homepage
- Step 3: Click on the option ‘Results of OTET 2019’
- Step 4: Candidates will have to fill in their respective login details
- Step 5: The result will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are advised to download or take a print out of the result for future reference.
Candidates who pass OTET will be awarded with eligibility certificates to apply for the post of teachers in Class 1 to 12 in the government school across the state of Odisha.
See: Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Notification