Application Submission date for NIPER Joint Entrance Exam extended
The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) Hyderabad has extended the last date to submit the application form for the joint entrance examination (NIPER JEE) 2021. As per the notification, the candidates can now apply for NIPER JEE 2021 till May 15, 2021. Earlier the last date for application form submission was May 8, 2021.
Interested candidates can visit the official website to apply for the examination. Candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 3000/- (General Category) and Rs. 1500/- for SC/ST category.
Steps to apply for NIPER JEE 2021
- Step 1: Visit the official website niperhyd.ac.in
- Step 2: Click on ‘apply online’ link and fill up online form with personal and educational details
- Step 3: Pay online NIPER JEE 2021 application fee
- Step 4: Know the status of application fee by entering the registered mobile number
- Step 5: Fill the other details in the application form.
- Step 6: Download and take a printout of NIPER JEE application form for future reference
The NIPER JEE 2021 examination is scheduled to be conducted on June 5, 2021 in online (CBT) mode at various exam centres. The question paper will have 200 multiple choice questions to be completed in 2 hours duration. There will be a negative marking (-0.25 mark) for each wrong answer.
NIPER JEE is conducted for admission to Master’s and PhD programs offered in various disciplines at all seven institutes of NIPER.