Registration Process for NIOS April-May 2023 Public Examination for Classes 10 and 12 begins
NIOS Public Exams 2023 – The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has released the registration schedule for the April-May 2023 Public Examination for secondary (Class 10) and senior secondary (Class 12). A per the schedule, candidates can register for the examination from December 1, 2022 on the official website – nios.ac.in and sdimis.nios.ac.in. The last date to register for the April-May Public Exam is January 10, 2023.
The registration process for the candidates who have registered or appeared in the October-November 2022 exam can submit their applications starting from December 26, 2022. Candidates can check the schedule below.
Registration Schedule for NIOS April-May Public Exams 2023
- Start date to submit online application: December 1, 2022.
- Last date to fill in online application: January 10, 2023 (without late fee)
- Registrations start date for students who registered/ appeared in October-November 2022 exam: December 26, 2022.
- Last date to apply: January 10, 2023 (without late fee)
- Registration with late fee of Rs 100 per subject: January 11 to 17, 2023
- Registration with consolidated late fee of Rs 1,500 per learner: January 18 to 25, 2023
Steps to Register for NIOS Public Exam 2022
- Step 1: Visit the official website, i.e., nios.ac.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the registration link.
- Step 3: A new page will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: Enter the asked credentials and click on the submit option.
- Step 5: Pay the enrolment fee and proceed.
NIOS 10th, 12th Exams 2022 examination fee is Rs. 250 per subject (Theory). The fee for Practical subjects is Rs 120.