Registration Process for NIFT Entrance Exam 2021 begins
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released the Notification for NIFT 2021 for B.Des and B.F.Tech Admission for the session 2021. The registration process for the same has begun. Candidates interested to appear for NIFT 2021 can apply for the examination through the official website i.e. nift.ac.in. The last date to apply for NIFT 2021 without late is January 21, 2021 and with late fee from January 22 to 24, 2020.
The application fee for General/OBC (Non-Creamy)/GEN EWS Category is Rs. 2000/- and for SC/ ST/ PWD Category is Rs. 1000/-
The NIFT 2021 entrance examinations will be conducted on February 14, 2020 at 32 cities. The admit cards for the same will be available for download from February 1, 2021 (2 pm onwards).
Steps to Apply for NIFT 2021
- Step 1: Visit the official website nift.ac.in
- Step 2: Click on the NIFT 2021 Registration link
- Step 3: Enter the required details in the online registration link for NIFT
- Step 4: Complete the online application by entering the details in the application form
- Step 5: Submit the NIFT 2021 application fee
- Step 6: Upload the necessary documents
- Step 7: Click on the final submission tab of NIFT 2021
The NIFT entrance exam comprises of three stages — a written test; situation test and group discussion and personal interview