Admit Card or NEET SS 2020 released by NBE

The National Board of Examination (NBE) has released the Admit card for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super- Speciality (NEET SS) 2020. Candidates who have registered to appear for the examination can download their admit card /hall ticket through the official website: nbe.edu.in. 


The examination is slated to be conducted on September 15, 2020 at various centres spread across the country 

NEET Super Specialty Entrance Exam is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination for admission to various SM, MCh and DNB super speciality courses 

Steps to Download NEET SS 2020 Admit Card 2020

  • Go to the official website nbe.edu.in and click on NEET SS.
  • On the new page, look for the Admit Card link and click on it
  • Login using your User ID and password
  • Your Admit card will appear on your computer screen
  • Download and take a print out of the admit card

After the printout of NEET SS 2020 admit card, candidates must paste a latest passport size photograph on the designated space provided. In case of any error in the admit card, aspirants must immediately contact at helpline number – 022-61087595 or email at Helpdesk email ID – helpdesknbeexam@gmail.com

The NEET SS is a computer based test.  40% of the questions will be from all the eligible feeder broad speciality courses and the remaining 60% questions shall be from the super speciality course selected by the candidate.