NEET PG Counselling 2019 – National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) counselling has been started. Online registration and payment process for Round 1 has been started from 15th of March, 2019 and will be closed on 24th of March, 2019. Choice filling/ Locking option will be allowed to the candidate on 19th of March, 2019 to 24th of March, 2019 upto 05: 00 pm only.
And for Round 2 online registration and payment will be started from April 05, 2019 to April 09, 2019.
Option for choice filling/ Locking will be allowed from April 06 to April 09, 2019 till 05: 00 pm.
The process of seat allotment for Round 1 will be done on March 25, 2019 and March 26, 2019.
And the process of seat allotment for Round 2 will be done from April 10 to April 11, 2019.
For the eligibility criteria, candidates belong to Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are entitled for the All India 50% quota MD/MS/Post Diploma Graduate courses. Because this year, these two states are participating in the counselling for All India 50% quota MD/MS/PG seats.
However, the candidates who have passed or studied MBBS form Jammu & Kashmir state are not qualified for the All India 50% quota seats.
But, the nominated candidates by Indian Government (under central pool seats), who are doing or have done MBBS from Jammu & Kashmir medical colleges are eligible for the All India 50% quota MD/MS/PG diploma courses.
Documents Required For NEET Counselling 2019:
– A copy of the NEET-MD/MS/PG Admit Card 2019.
– Marksheet of NEET- MD/MS/PG 2019.
– A valid passport or School leaving certificate of HSC (higher secondary school certificate) or class 12th, which indicates the nationality of the candidate as an Indian.
– A BDS/MBBS degree.
– A certificate of completion of internship.
– A Medical Fitness Certificate.
– A certificate from the head of the institute, indicating that the institute from which candidate has passed is recognized by Medical Council of India.
– A copy of online fee payment receipt.